This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "February 19, 2016 UDI Project Meeting"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "Minutes - Universal Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, February 11, 2016 =Contents= #Attendees: #Meeting Discussion: #Action Items: #Next Meeting: =...")
 
Line 4: Line 4:
 
=Contents=
 
=Contents=
 
#Attendees:
 
#Attendees:
 +
#Meeting Minutes
 +
Approve February 4, 2016
 
#Meeting Discussion:
 
#Meeting Discussion:
 +
Meeting Time
 +
Participation
 +
Use Cases
 +
Review
 +
Review Updated Use Case Matrix
 
#Action Items:
 
#Action Items:
 +
PSS Status
 +
Doodle Results
 
#Next Meeting:
 
#Next Meeting:
  

Revision as of 09:39, 19 February 2016

Minutes - Universal Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, February 11, 2016

Contents

  1. Attendees:
  2. Meeting Minutes

Approve February 4, 2016

  1. Meeting Discussion:

Meeting Time Participation Use Cases Review Review Updated Use Case Matrix

  1. Action Items:

PSS Status Doodle Results

  1. Next Meeting:

Attendees:

Meeting Discussion:

  • Approve Agenda - Patrick
  • Approve Prior Meeting Minutes Feb - Patrick
  • Review Call for Participation - Patrick

Patrick will send out final call for participation. Afterwards, we'll only use the listserv for project communications

  • Review any use cases received - Martha

Last week prioritized. Added one case from MaryKay.

We believe we are in a good spot re: coverage and most requirements have been identified. So we are moving towards final list in scope for first release. We need more reviewers.

Action Items:

  • Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle
    • While submitted mid-December, it did not go out for SSD-SD vote until last Friday. Deadline for votes is Feb 8. Then it will go to TSC. It is also in FMG's queue for approval given potential FHIR involvement / impact.
  • Final Call for Participation for UDI Implementation Guidance Project
    • Done. udi@lists.hl7.org
    • Please sign up.
  • Confirm that the UDI Implementation Guidance Project will be developing 1) UDI DAM and 2) UDI Implementation Guide (to include harmonization across v2, v3, CDA and FHIR)
  • Need to spin off a PSS for the C-CDA to address the individual UDI components (this will be a dependency for IG related work) - Request Paul K. update us on this item
    • Not done yet.
  • Identify and Reference all previously related content on this topic (as a resource), for example materials from the UDI Implementation Guidance Project
    • Available through the PSS.

Are we prioritizing based on regulations?

March 22, deadline for publishing in May ballot

Need to follow-up on submission of Harmonization proposal Need to send out updated use case list

Hans - please take an action item to review the current in-scope use cases are appropriate for the Universal Realm

Next Meeting:

  • Friday, TBD
  • Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Passcode: 398652
  • WebEx: TBD