This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "February 19, 2016 UDI Project Meeting"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "Minutes - Universal Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, February 11, 2016 =Contents= #Attendees: #Meeting Discussion: #Action Items: #Next Meeting: =...")
 
 
(13 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 4: Line 4:
 
=Contents=
 
=Contents=
 
#Attendees:
 
#Attendees:
 +
#Meeting Minutes - Approve February 4, 2016
 
#Meeting Discussion:
 
#Meeting Discussion:
 +
##Meeting Time
 +
##Participation
 +
##Review Updated Use Case Matrix
 
#Action Items:
 
#Action Items:
 +
##PSS Status
 +
##Doodle Results
 
#Next Meeting:
 
#Next Meeting:
  
 
=Attendees:=
 
=Attendees:=
*  
+
* Patrick Loyd
*  
+
* Martha Velezis
*  
+
* Ioana Singureanu
 +
* Greg Staudenmaier
 +
* John Rhoads
 +
* MaryKay McDaniels
 +
* Steve Rosenberg
 +
* Nancy Orvis
  
 
=Meeting Discussion:=
 
=Meeting Discussion:=
*Approve Agenda - Patrick
+
* Is ballot Informative or Normative for this conceptual?
*Approve Prior Meeting Minutes Feb - Patrick
+
* Regarding NIB, will the document be UDI DSS R1 STU R1? Or UDI DSS R1 Informative? 
 +
Motion: The NIB for this document is for an Informative Ballot (UDI DAM) and the naming will be finalized after review amongst the co-chairs and project leads before Sunday (to be documented in these minutes).
 +
Marti/MaryKay - 7; 0; 0
  
*Review Call for Participation - Patrick
+
Meeting Time - Poll wins at Tuesdays, 12-1pm EDT (Patrick action item for conf calls setup)
Patrick will send out final call for participation.  Afterwards, we'll only use the listserv for project communications
 
*Review any use cases received - Martha
 
Last week prioritized.  Added one case from MaryKay.
 
  
We believe we are in a good spot re: coverage and most requirements have been identified. So we are moving towards final list in scope for first release. We need more reviewers.
+
Participation - For this next week, announcements will include not only UDI listserv but ord, healthcaredevices, and pharmacy as we continue to seek enough participation.
 +
MaryKay will specifically copy a number of X12 members who are also HL7 members are informed of our meetings
 +
 
 +
PSS Status - Approved at SD, now at TSC
 +
 
 +
Doodle Results - See above meeting time
 +
 
 +
EHR SFM Analysis for Devices/UDI - There is a set of requirements in the EHRSFM. Patrick to publisch to listserv.
 +
 
 +
Use Case Review - Updated use case document attached to email distributing the link to these minutes.
  
 
=Action Items:=
 
=Action Items:=
Line 46: Line 65:
  
 
=Next Meeting:=
 
=Next Meeting:=
*Friday, TBD
+
*Friday, February 23, 2016, Noon - 1:00PM EDT
 
*Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Passcode: 398652  
 
*Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Passcode: 398652  
 
*WebEx: TBD
 
*WebEx: TBD

Latest revision as of 20:18, 22 February 2016

Minutes - Universal Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, February 11, 2016

Contents

  1. Attendees:
  2. Meeting Minutes - Approve February 4, 2016
  3. Meeting Discussion:
    1. Meeting Time
    2. Participation
    3. Review Updated Use Case Matrix
  4. Action Items:
    1. PSS Status
    2. Doodle Results
  5. Next Meeting:

Attendees:

  • Patrick Loyd
  • Martha Velezis
  • Ioana Singureanu
  • Greg Staudenmaier
  • John Rhoads
  • MaryKay McDaniels
  • Steve Rosenberg
  • Nancy Orvis

Meeting Discussion:

  • Is ballot Informative or Normative for this conceptual?
  • Regarding NIB, will the document be UDI DSS R1 STU R1? Or UDI DSS R1 Informative?

Motion: The NIB for this document is for an Informative Ballot (UDI DAM) and the naming will be finalized after review amongst the co-chairs and project leads before Sunday (to be documented in these minutes). Marti/MaryKay - 7; 0; 0

Meeting Time - Poll wins at Tuesdays, 12-1pm EDT (Patrick action item for conf calls setup)

Participation - For this next week, announcements will include not only UDI listserv but ord, healthcaredevices, and pharmacy as we continue to seek enough participation. MaryKay will specifically copy a number of X12 members who are also HL7 members are informed of our meetings

PSS Status - Approved at SD, now at TSC

Doodle Results - See above meeting time

EHR SFM Analysis for Devices/UDI - There is a set of requirements in the EHRSFM. Patrick to publisch to listserv.

Use Case Review - Updated use case document attached to email distributing the link to these minutes.

Action Items:

  • Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle
    • While submitted mid-December, it did not go out for SSD-SD vote until last Friday. Deadline for votes is Feb 8. Then it will go to TSC. It is also in FMG's queue for approval given potential FHIR involvement / impact.
  • Final Call for Participation for UDI Implementation Guidance Project
    • Done. udi@lists.hl7.org
    • Please sign up.
  • Confirm that the UDI Implementation Guidance Project will be developing 1) UDI DAM and 2) UDI Implementation Guide (to include harmonization across v2, v3, CDA and FHIR)
  • Need to spin off a PSS for the C-CDA to address the individual UDI components (this will be a dependency for IG related work) - Request Paul K. update us on this item
    • Not done yet.
  • Identify and Reference all previously related content on this topic (as a resource), for example materials from the UDI Implementation Guidance Project
    • Available through the PSS.

Are we prioritizing based on regulations?

March 22, deadline for publishing in May ballot

Need to follow-up on submission of Harmonization proposal Need to send out updated use case list

Hans - please take an action item to review the current in-scope use cases are appropriate for the Universal Realm

Next Meeting:

  • Friday, February 23, 2016, Noon - 1:00PM EDT
  • Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Passcode: 398652
  • WebEx: TBD