February 14th, 2012 Security Working Group Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Security Working Group Meeting
- Kathleen Connor
- Ed Coyne
- Mike Davis Security Co-chair
- John Moehrke Security Co-chair
- Tony Weida
- Trish Williams
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
- (05 min) 4th Co-Chair addition - Mike Davis
- (15 min) Security and Privacy Ontology Ballot Status Update - Tony Weida
- (20 min) HL7 Harmonization Meeting - Kathleen Connor
- (05 min) Approval of the list of ISO documents requested - Kathleen Connor
Documents to be discussed:
- Ballot is out for approval of 4th co-chair. Early results are all positive
- Missed deadline of the 10th was missed, for nominations for new co-chair positions at the Vancouver meeting.
- There is a process we can use for Interim co-chair. This will hold over until formal
- Submitting the ontology project for intent to ballot with target beyond Vancouver.
- there is a risk that we might not have the work done due to resource constraints. If so, we can withdraw our ballot.
- (See items listed above)
- All 4 items have been submitted to vocab. We have until march to make changes to the proposals.
- Security Vocabulary Proposal 2 -- was submitted to vocab. We have some time to make final modifications.
- Kathleen walked us through the proposal as currently stands
- Security Vocabulary Proposal 2 -- ActSecurityPolicyType, ActObligationSecurityPolicyType, ActRefrainSecuityPolicyType
- allows something like a CDA document to have at each section within a pointer to policy that (obligations and refrains) that rule over that section.
- creates new vocabulary --
- Action: Reminder to workgroups to review
- Security Vocabulary Proposal 3 - PurposeOfUse ActReason Vocabulary
- update to harmonize PurposeOfUse codes
- added some, clarified others, harmonized with ISO
- Action: Workgroup members review
- ISO documents request
- (See item above)
- see motion below
- Mike observes that we need more education on RIM and vocabulary -- to help us understand our proposals
- Kathleen suggests that Russ would be the best at explaining to our WG members
- Action: Tony will reach out to Russ. Attempt a tutorial thursday afternoon in Vancouver
- Nominate Kathleen as interim Vocabulary representative for Security Wg
- Mike makes motion
- Bill seconds
- Passes 7,0,0
- Approve the list of needed ISO documents (see above) as the list of documents that HL7 will request for WG use
- Kathleen make motion
- Mike seconds
- Passes 7,0,0