This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "February 14th, 2012 Security Working Group Conference Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(8 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 9: Line 9:
 
* [mailto:ecoyne@drc.com Ed Coyne]
 
* [mailto:ecoyne@drc.com Ed Coyne]
 
* [mailto:mike.davis@va.gov Mike Davis] Security Co-chair
 
* [mailto:mike.davis@va.gov Mike Davis] Security Co-chair
* [mailto:sgonzales-webb@drc.com Suzanne Gonzales-Webb] CBCC Co-chair
 
* [mailto:jim.kretz@samhsa.hhs.gov Jim Kretz]
 
* [mailto:glen@grok-a-lot.com Glen Marshall]
 
 
 
* [mailto:john.moehrke@med.ge.com John Moehrke] Security Co-chair
 
* [mailto:john.moehrke@med.ge.com John Moehrke] Security Co-chair
* [mailto:milan.petkovic@phillips.com Milan Petkovic]
 
* [mailto:kenneth.salyards@samhsa.hhs.gov Ken Salyards]
 
* [mailto:richard.thoreson@samhsa.hhs.gov Richard Thoreson] CBCC Co-chair
 
 
* [mailto:weida@apelon.com Tony Weida]
 
* [mailto:weida@apelon.com Tony Weida]
 
* [mailto:trish.williams@ecu.edu.au Trish Williams]
 
* [mailto:trish.williams@ecu.edu.au Trish Williams]
 +
* [mailto:bill.braithwaite@equifax.com Bill Braithwaite]
 +
  
 
[[Security|Back to Security Main Page]]
 
[[Security|Back to Security Main Page]]
Line 25: Line 20:
 
#''(05 min)'' Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
 
#''(05 min)'' Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
 
#''(05 min)'' '''4th Co-Chair addition  ''' - Mike Davis
 
#''(05 min)'' '''4th Co-Chair addition  ''' - Mike Davis
#''(15 min)'' '''Security and Privacy Ontology Ballot Status Update''' - Tony Weida
+
#''(15 min)'' '''Security and Privacy Ontology Ballot Status Update''' - Tony Weida
 
#''(20 min)'' '''HL7 Harmonization Meeting''' - Kathleen Connor
 
#''(20 min)'' '''HL7 Harmonization Meeting''' - Kathleen Connor
 
#''(05 min)'' '''Approval of the list of ISO documents requested''' - Kathleen Connor
 
#''(05 min)'' '''Approval of the list of ISO documents requested''' - Kathleen Connor
* Documents to be discussed:
 
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6646/9093/HL7HarmonizationProposalMarch2012TechnicalCorrectionActPolicyType.doc ActPrivacyPolicyType Technical Correction]
 
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6646/9093/HL7HarmonizationProposalMarch2012TechnicalCorrectionActPolicyType.doc HL7 Harmonization Proposal March 2012] - Technical Correction ActPolicyType
 
**  [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6647/9094/HL7HarmonizationProposalMarch2012PurposeofUse.doc Purpose of Use Vocabulary Harmonization Proposal HL7 Harmonization Proposal March 2012] - Purpose of Use ]
 
  
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6648/9095/HL7HarmonizationProposalMarch2012ActSecurityObligationandRefrainPolicyType.doc Act Security, Obligation, and Refrain Policy Vocabulary Harmonization Proposal]  
+
Documents to be discussed:
 +
* Vocabulary
 +
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6646/9093/HL7HarmonizationProposalMarch2012TechnicalCorrectionActPolicyType.doc ActPrivacyPolicyType Technical Correction]
 +
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6648/9095/HL7HarmonizationProposalMarch2012ActSecurityObligationandRefrainPolicyType.doc Act Security, Obligation, and Refrain Policy Vocabulary Harmonization Proposal]
 +
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6647/9094/HL7HarmonizationProposalMarch2012PurposeofUse.doc Purpose of Use Vocabulary Harmonization Proposal HL7 Harmonization Proposal March 2012]
 +
* ISO
 +
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6649/9096/ISOStandardsRequestfromHL7SecurityandCBCCWG.xlsx ISO standards requested by Security and CBCC WG]
  
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6649/9096/ISOStandardsRequestfromHL7SecurityandCBCCWG.xlsx ISO standards requested by Security and CBCC WG]
+
==Minutes==
 +
* Ballot is out for approval of 4th co-chair. Early results are all positive
 +
** Missed deadline of the 10th was missed, for nominations for new co-chair positions at the Vancouver meeting.
 +
** There is a process we can use for Interim co-chair. This will hold over until formal
 +
* Ontology
 +
** Submitting the ontology project for intent to ballot with target beyond Vancouver.
 +
** there is a risk that we might not have the work done due to resource constraints. If so, we can withdraw our ballot.
 +
* Vocabulary
 +
** (See items listed above)
 +
** All 4 items have been submitted to vocab. We have until march to make changes to the proposals.
 +
** Security Vocabulary Proposal 2 -- was submitted to vocab. We have some time to make final modifications.
 +
*** Kathleen walked us through the proposal as currently stands
 +
** Security Vocabulary Proposal 2 -- ActSecurityPolicyType, ActObligationSecurityPolicyType,  ActRefrainSecuityPolicyType
 +
*** add new object to hold Privacy policy
 +
*** allows something like a CDA document to have at each section within a pointer to policy that (obligations and refrains) that rule over that section.
 +
*** creates new vocabulary --
 +
*** Action: Reminder to workgroups to review
 +
** Security Vocabulary Proposal 3 - PurposeOfUse ActReason Vocabulary
 +
*** update to harmonize PurposeOfUse codes
 +
*** added some, clarified others, harmonized with ISO
 +
*** Action: Workgroup members review
 +
* ISO documents request
 +
** (See item above)
 +
** see motion below
 +
* Mike observes that we need more education on RIM and vocabulary -- to help us understand our proposals
 +
** Kathleen suggests that Russ would be the best at explaining to our WG members
 +
** Action: Tony will reach out to Russ. Attempt a tutorial thursday afternoon in Vancouver
 +
 
 +
Motions:
 +
* Nominate Kathleen as interim Vocabulary representative for Security Wg
 +
** Mike makes motion
 +
** Bill seconds
 +
** Passes 7,0,0
 +
* Approve the list of needed ISO documents (see above) as the list of documents that HL7 will request for WG use
 +
** Kathleen make motion
 +
** Mike seconds
 +
** Passes 7,0,0

Latest revision as of 22:08, 14 February 2012

Security Working Group Meeting

Back to Security Main Page

Attendees


Back to Security Main Page

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
  2. (05 min) 4th Co-Chair addition - Mike Davis
  3. (15 min) Security and Privacy Ontology Ballot Status Update - Tony Weida
  4. (20 min) HL7 Harmonization Meeting - Kathleen Connor
  5. (05 min) Approval of the list of ISO documents requested - Kathleen Connor

Documents to be discussed:

Minutes

  • Ballot is out for approval of 4th co-chair. Early results are all positive
    • Missed deadline of the 10th was missed, for nominations for new co-chair positions at the Vancouver meeting.
    • There is a process we can use for Interim co-chair. This will hold over until formal
  • Ontology
    • Submitting the ontology project for intent to ballot with target beyond Vancouver.
    • there is a risk that we might not have the work done due to resource constraints. If so, we can withdraw our ballot.
  • Vocabulary
    • (See items listed above)
    • All 4 items have been submitted to vocab. We have until march to make changes to the proposals.
    • Security Vocabulary Proposal 2 -- was submitted to vocab. We have some time to make final modifications.
      • Kathleen walked us through the proposal as currently stands
    • Security Vocabulary Proposal 2 -- ActSecurityPolicyType, ActObligationSecurityPolicyType, ActRefrainSecuityPolicyType
      • add new object to hold Privacy policy
      • allows something like a CDA document to have at each section within a pointer to policy that (obligations and refrains) that rule over that section.
      • creates new vocabulary --
      • Action: Reminder to workgroups to review
    • Security Vocabulary Proposal 3 - PurposeOfUse ActReason Vocabulary
      • update to harmonize PurposeOfUse codes
      • added some, clarified others, harmonized with ISO
      • Action: Workgroup members review
  • ISO documents request
    • (See item above)
    • see motion below
  • Mike observes that we need more education on RIM and vocabulary -- to help us understand our proposals
    • Kathleen suggests that Russ would be the best at explaining to our WG members
    • Action: Tony will reach out to Russ. Attempt a tutorial thursday afternoon in Vancouver

Motions:

  • Nominate Kathleen as interim Vocabulary representative for Security Wg
    • Mike makes motion
    • Bill seconds
    • Passes 7,0,0
  • Approve the list of needed ISO documents (see above) as the list of documents that HL7 will request for WG use
    • Kathleen make motion
    • Mike seconds
    • Passes 7,0,0