February 11, 2016, Agenda
Minutes - Universal Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, February 11, 2016
- Meeting Discussion:
- Action Items:
- Next Meeting:
- Patrick E. Loyd
- Terrie Reed
- Behnaz Minaei
- Ben Moscovittch
- Stanley Nachimson
- Martha Velezis
- Myron Fynseth
- Steve Rosenberg
- Durwin Day
- Laurie Burkheart
- Mary Kay McDaniel
- Scott Robertson
- Beth Pumo
- Leslie Tompkins
- Approve Agenda - Patrick
- Approve Prior Meeting Minutes - Patrick
Table approval till next week's meeting. Ensure the announcements when minutes are posted gets sent to the listserv.
- Review Call for Participation - Patrick
Patrick will send out final call for participation. Afterwards, we'll only use the listserv for project communications
- Review any use cases received - Martha
Last week prioritized. Added one case from MaryKay We believe we are in a good spot and most requirements have been identified. So we are moving towards final list in scope for first release.
- Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle
- While submitted mid-December, it did not go out for SSD-SD vote until last Friday. Deadline for votes is Feb 8. Then it will go to TSC. It is also in FMG's queue for approval given potential FHIR involvement / impact.
- Final Call for Participation for UDI Implementation Guidance Project
- Done. email@example.com
- Please sign up.
- Confirm that the UDI Implementation Guidance Project will be developing 1) UDI DAM and 2) UDI Implementation Guide (to include harmonization across v2, v3, CDA and FHIR)
- Need to spin off a PSS for the C-CDA to address the individual UDI components (this will be a dependency for IG related work) - Request Paul K. update us on this item
- Not done yet.
- Identify and Reference all previously related content on this topic (as a resource), for example materials from the UDI Implementation Guidance Project
- Available through the PSS.
Are we prioritizing based on regulations?
March 22, deadline for publishing in May ballot
Need to follow-up on submission of Harmonization proposal Need to send out updated use case list
Hans - please take an action item to review the current in-scope use cases are appropriate for the Universal Realm
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 10:00 AM EST
- Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Passcode: 398652
- WebEx: https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=md9a88ae42bd560327a990e56e1b44f21