This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "February 11, 2016, Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 37: Line 37:
 
*Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle  
 
*Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle  
 
** While submitted mid-December, it did not go out for SSD-SD vote until last Friday.  Deadline for votes is Feb 8.  Then it will go to TSC.  It is also in FMG's queue for approval given potential FHIR involvement / impact.
 
** While submitted mid-December, it did not go out for SSD-SD vote until last Friday.  Deadline for votes is Feb 8.  Then it will go to TSC.  It is also in FMG's queue for approval given potential FHIR involvement / impact.
*Request new listserv for the UDI Implementation Guidance Project (Patrick sent initial email 1/28, followup 2/2)
+
*Final Call for Participation for UDI Implementation Guidance Project
 
** Done.  udi@lists.hl7.org
 
** Done.  udi@lists.hl7.org
 
** Please sign up.
 
** Please sign up.
Line 45: Line 45:
 
*Identify and Reference all previously related content on this topic (as a resource), for example materials from the UDI Implementation Guidance Project
 
*Identify and Reference all previously related content on this topic (as a resource), for example materials from the UDI Implementation Guidance Project
 
** Available through the PSS.
 
** Available through the PSS.
 +
 +
Are we prioritizing based on regulations
 +
 +
March 22, deadline for publishing in May ballot
  
 
=Next Meeting:=
 
=Next Meeting:=

Revision as of 15:22, 11 February 2016

Minutes - Universal Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, February 11, 2016

Contents

  1. Attendees:
  2. Meeting Discussion:
  3. Action Items:
  4. Next Meeting:

Attendees:

  • Patrick E. Loyd
  • Terrie Reed
  • Behnaz Minaei
  • Ben Moscovittch
  • Chris Melo
  • Koichiro Matsumoto
  • Martha Velezis
  • Myron Fynseth
  • Steve Rosenberg
  • Durwin Day
  • Laurie
  • Mary Kay McDaniel
  • Scott Robertson

Meeting Discussion:

  • Approve Agenda - Patrick
  • Approve Prior Meeting Minutes - Patrick
Table approval till next week's meeting.  Ensure the announcements when minutes are posted gets sent to the listserv.
  • Review Call for Participation - Patrick

Patrick will send out final call for participation. Afterwards, we'll only use the listserv for project communications

  • Review any use cases received - Martha

Last week prioritized. Added one case from MaryKay

  • Next Steps Planning - Martha

???

Action Items:

  • Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle
    • While submitted mid-December, it did not go out for SSD-SD vote until last Friday. Deadline for votes is Feb 8. Then it will go to TSC. It is also in FMG's queue for approval given potential FHIR involvement / impact.
  • Final Call for Participation for UDI Implementation Guidance Project
    • Done. udi@lists.hl7.org
    • Please sign up.
  • Confirm that the UDI Implementation Guidance Project will be developing 1) UDI DAM and 2) UDI Implementation Guide (to include harmonization across v2, v3, CDA and FHIR)
  • Need to spin off a PSS for the C-CDA to address the individual UDI components (this will be a dependency for IG related work) - Request Paul K. update us on this item
    • Not done yet.
  • Identify and Reference all previously related content on this topic (as a resource), for example materials from the UDI Implementation Guidance Project
    • Available through the PSS.

Are we prioritizing based on regulations

March 22, deadline for publishing in May ballot

Next Meeting: