This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "February 11, 2016, Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "Minutes - Universal Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, February 11, 2016 =Contents= #Attendees: #Meeting Discussion: #Action Items: #Next Meeting: =...")
 
Line 9: Line 9:
  
 
=Attendees:=
 
=Attendees:=
* Patrick E. Loy
+
* Patrick E. Loyd
 
* Terrie Reed
 
* Terrie Reed
 
* Behnaz Minaei
 
* Behnaz Minaei
Line 19: Line 19:
 
* Scott Brown
 
* Scott Brown
 
* Steve Rosenberg
 
* Steve Rosenberg
 
  
 
=Meeting Discussion:=
 
=Meeting Discussion:=

Revision as of 06:39, 11 February 2016

Minutes - Universal Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, February 11, 2016

Contents

  1. Attendees:
  2. Meeting Discussion:
  3. Action Items:
  4. Next Meeting:

Attendees:

  • Patrick E. Loyd
  • Terrie Reed
  • Behnaz Minaei
  • Ben Moscovittch
  • Chris Melo
  • Koichiro Matsumoto
  • Martha Velezis
  • Myron Fynseth
  • Scott Brown
  • Steve Rosenberg

Meeting Discussion:

  • Approve Agenda - Patrick
  • Approve Prior Meeting Minutes - Patrick
  • Review Call for Participation - Patrick
  • Review any use cases received - Martha
  • Next Steps Planning - Martha

Action Items:

  • Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle
    • While submitted mid-December, it did not go out for SSD-SD vote until last Friday. Deadline for votes is Feb 8. Then it will go to TSC. It is also in FMG's queue for approval given potential FHIR involvement / impact.
  • Request new listserv for the UDI Implementation Guidance Project (Patrick sent initial email 1/28, followup 2/2)
    • Done. udi@lists.hl7.org
    • Please sign up.
  • Confirm that the UDI Implementation Guidance Project will be developing 1) UDI DAM and 2) UDI Implementation Guide (to include harmonization across v2, v3, CDA and FHIR)
  • Need to spin off a PSS for the C-CDA to address the individual UDI components (this will be a dependency for IG related work) - Request Paul K. update us on this item
    • Not done yet.
  • Identify and Reference all previously related content on this topic (as a resource), for example materials from the UDI Implementation Guidance Project
    • Available through the PSS.

Next Meeting: