This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "February 11, 2016, Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(11 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 13: Line 13:
 
* Behnaz Minaei
 
* Behnaz Minaei
 
* Ben Moscovittch
 
* Ben Moscovittch
* Chris Melo
+
* Stanley Nachimson
* Koichiro Matsumoto
 
 
* Martha Velezis
 
* Martha Velezis
 
* Myron Fynseth
 
* Myron Fynseth
 
* Steve Rosenberg
 
* Steve Rosenberg
 
* Durwin Day
 
* Durwin Day
* Laurie
+
* Laurie Burkheart
 
* Mary Kay McDaniel
 
* Mary Kay McDaniel
 
* Scott Robertson
 
* Scott Robertson
 +
* Beth Pumo
 +
* Leslie Tompkins
  
 
=Meeting Discussion:=
 
=Meeting Discussion:=
Line 30: Line 31:
 
Patrick will send out final call for participation.  Afterwards, we'll only use the listserv for project communications
 
Patrick will send out final call for participation.  Afterwards, we'll only use the listserv for project communications
 
*Review any use cases received - Martha
 
*Review any use cases received - Martha
Last week prioritized.  Added one case from MaryKay
+
Last week prioritized.  Added one case from MaryKay.
*Next Steps Planning - Martha
+
 
???
+
We believe we are in a good spot re: coverage and most requirements have been identified.  So we are moving towards final list in scope for first release.  We need more reviewers.
  
 
=Action Items:=
 
=Action Items:=
 
*Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle  
 
*Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle  
 
** While submitted mid-December, it did not go out for SSD-SD vote until last Friday.  Deadline for votes is Feb 8.  Then it will go to TSC.  It is also in FMG's queue for approval given potential FHIR involvement / impact.
 
** While submitted mid-December, it did not go out for SSD-SD vote until last Friday.  Deadline for votes is Feb 8.  Then it will go to TSC.  It is also in FMG's queue for approval given potential FHIR involvement / impact.
*Request new listserv for the UDI Implementation Guidance Project (Patrick sent initial email 1/28, followup 2/2)
+
*Final Call for Participation for UDI Implementation Guidance Project
 
** Done.  udi@lists.hl7.org
 
** Done.  udi@lists.hl7.org
 
** Please sign up.
 
** Please sign up.
Line 45: Line 46:
 
*Identify and Reference all previously related content on this topic (as a resource), for example materials from the UDI Implementation Guidance Project
 
*Identify and Reference all previously related content on this topic (as a resource), for example materials from the UDI Implementation Guidance Project
 
** Available through the PSS.
 
** Available through the PSS.
 +
 +
Are we prioritizing based on regulations?
 +
 +
March 22, deadline for publishing in May ballot
 +
 +
Need to follow-up on submission of Harmonization proposal
 +
Need to send out updated use case list
 +
 +
Hans - please take an action item to review the current in-scope use cases are appropriate for the Universal Realm
  
 
=Next Meeting:=
 
=Next Meeting:=
*Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 10:00 AM EST  
+
*Friday, February 19, 2016 at 10:00 AM EST  
 
*Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Passcode: 398652  
 
*Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Passcode: 398652  
 
*WebEx: https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=md9a88ae42bd560327a990e56e1b44f21
 
*WebEx: https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=md9a88ae42bd560327a990e56e1b44f21

Latest revision as of 19:13, 18 February 2016

Minutes - Universal Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, February 11, 2016

Contents

  1. Attendees:
  2. Meeting Discussion:
  3. Action Items:
  4. Next Meeting:

Attendees:

  • Patrick E. Loyd
  • Terrie Reed
  • Behnaz Minaei
  • Ben Moscovittch
  • Stanley Nachimson
  • Martha Velezis
  • Myron Fynseth
  • Steve Rosenberg
  • Durwin Day
  • Laurie Burkheart
  • Mary Kay McDaniel
  • Scott Robertson
  • Beth Pumo
  • Leslie Tompkins

Meeting Discussion:

  • Approve Agenda - Patrick
  • Approve Prior Meeting Minutes - Patrick
Table approval till next week's meeting.  Ensure the announcements when minutes are posted gets sent to the listserv.
  • Review Call for Participation - Patrick

Patrick will send out final call for participation. Afterwards, we'll only use the listserv for project communications

  • Review any use cases received - Martha

Last week prioritized. Added one case from MaryKay.

We believe we are in a good spot re: coverage and most requirements have been identified. So we are moving towards final list in scope for first release. We need more reviewers.

Action Items:

  • Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle
    • While submitted mid-December, it did not go out for SSD-SD vote until last Friday. Deadline for votes is Feb 8. Then it will go to TSC. It is also in FMG's queue for approval given potential FHIR involvement / impact.
  • Final Call for Participation for UDI Implementation Guidance Project
    • Done. udi@lists.hl7.org
    • Please sign up.
  • Confirm that the UDI Implementation Guidance Project will be developing 1) UDI DAM and 2) UDI Implementation Guide (to include harmonization across v2, v3, CDA and FHIR)
  • Need to spin off a PSS for the C-CDA to address the individual UDI components (this will be a dependency for IG related work) - Request Paul K. update us on this item
    • Not done yet.
  • Identify and Reference all previously related content on this topic (as a resource), for example materials from the UDI Implementation Guidance Project
    • Available through the PSS.

Are we prioritizing based on regulations?

March 22, deadline for publishing in May ballot

Need to follow-up on submission of Harmonization proposal Need to send out updated use case list

Hans - please take an action item to review the current in-scope use cases are appropriate for the Universal Realm

Next Meeting: