This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "FHIR Workflow Minutes CC 20190128"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{{subst::FHIR Workflow Template for Minutes}}")
 
 
Line 5: Line 5:
 
[[:Category:FHIR Workflow Minutes|Return to FHIR Workflow Minutes]]
 
[[:Category:FHIR Workflow Minutes|Return to FHIR Workflow Minutes]]
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
*Approve [[FHIR Workflow_Minutes_CC_yyyymmdd| Minutes Prior Meeting on mm/dd]]
+
*Approve [[FHIR Workflow_Minutes_CC_20190107| Minutes Prior Meeting on 01/07]]
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
 
*Lloyd McKenzie (chair/scribe)
 
*Lloyd McKenzie (chair/scribe)
*
+
*Craig Newman
 +
*Jeffrey Danford
 +
*Jose Costa Teixeira
 +
 
 +
Joined late
 +
* Vassil Peytchev
  
 
==Minutes Approval==
 
==Minutes Approval==
*Motion to approve [[FHIR Workflow_Minutes_CC_yyyymmdd| Minutes Prior Meeting on mm/dd]]
+
*Motion to approve [[FHIR Workflow_Minutes_CC_20190107| Minutes Prior Meeting on 01/07]] - Craig/Jose: 3-0-0
 +
 
 +
==Overview from WGM==
 +
*Lloyd reviewed the discussion from Mon Q4 at the WGM
 +
 
 +
==Action items==
 +
*Lloyd will talk to Grahame & David H. about when is a good time to start ExampleScenario work
 +
**Not done yet - Probably looking at closer to May
 +
*Jose will pass on current state about getting PlantUML content into Maven
 +
**Still on Jose's plate
 +
*Lloyd will talk to Grahame about when is a good timeframe to move workflow alignment into main build
 +
** Not done yet - Probably looking at closer to May
 +
*Will evaluate in early Jan. whether we want to hold the workflow session this round
 +
**Future
 +
 
 +
==Editing==
 +
How to 'edit' when content lives in a local file
 +
* Typically use Git or NPM.  ImplementationGuide defines where stuff lives
 +
* Jose will talk w/ Grahame about how to make it work if you don't have an ImplementationGuide
 +
 
 +
==Tracker Items==
 +
* [[https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=19951 19951]] - Persuasive
  
  
==Agenda Item 1==
+
==Non-FHIR artifacts in ExampleScenario==
Goes here
+
* Discussion about distinguishing v2, CDA artifact types
 +
* We need a way to identify what CDA template is being sent or what v2 message is being shared
 +
* For now we'll just use an extension as we experiment
  
  
 
==Adjournment==
 
==Adjournment==
 +
14:58 Eastern

Latest revision as of 23:37, 28 January 2019


FHIR Workflow Conference Call 3:00PM Eastern Time (Date above)

Return to FHIR Workflow Minutes

Agenda

Attendees

  • Lloyd McKenzie (chair/scribe)
  • Craig Newman
  • Jeffrey Danford
  • Jose Costa Teixeira

Joined late

  • Vassil Peytchev

Minutes Approval

Overview from WGM

  • Lloyd reviewed the discussion from Mon Q4 at the WGM

Action items

  • Lloyd will talk to Grahame & David H. about when is a good time to start ExampleScenario work
    • Not done yet - Probably looking at closer to May
  • Jose will pass on current state about getting PlantUML content into Maven
    • Still on Jose's plate
  • Lloyd will talk to Grahame about when is a good timeframe to move workflow alignment into main build
    • Not done yet - Probably looking at closer to May
  • Will evaluate in early Jan. whether we want to hold the workflow session this round
    • Future

Editing

How to 'edit' when content lives in a local file

  • Typically use Git or NPM. ImplementationGuide defines where stuff lives
  • Jose will talk w/ Grahame about how to make it work if you don't have an ImplementationGuide

Tracker Items


Non-FHIR artifacts in ExampleScenario

  • Discussion about distinguishing v2, CDA artifact types
  • We need a way to identify what CDA template is being sent or what v2 message is being shared
  • For now we'll just use an extension as we experiment


Adjournment

14:58 Eastern