FHIR Support Page
Content on this page has been migrated to Confluence here: https://confluence.hl7.org/display/FHIR/Implementer+Support
FHIR Support Links
This page is a registry of the various places where support for FHIR implementations can be found.
There are 3 main places to ask implementation questions:
- [FHIR Community Forum]: Questions/Discussion about the FHIR specification and the implementation process
- [StackOverflow]: Developer/Programming type questions, mainly about the reference implementations - see [StackOverflow guidance]
- [FHIR Chat Channels]: Interactive discussion about FHIR issues
- [FHIR Change Requests]: If you want to submit a change request, please read this page.
If you're not sure where to go, try the FHIR Community Forum first.
Sources of Information
This general collection of links may also provide additional helpful information:
- The Twitter Hashtag is [#FHIR]
- Publicly Available FHIR_Servers for testing (note that the servers are not always current with this specification - cross-check the versions in their conformance statements with the spec
- Several of the project team have blogs, though some of these cover more than just FHIR:
- Translations of FHIR: