This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "FHIR SDC Minutes CC 20181011"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{{subst::FHIR SDC Template for Minutes}}")
 
 
Line 5: Line 5:
 
[[:Category:FHIR SDC Minutes|Return to FHIR SDC Minutes]]
 
[[:Category:FHIR SDC Minutes|Return to FHIR SDC Minutes]]
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
*Approve [[FHIR SDC_Minutes_CC_yyyymmdd| Minutes Prior Meeting on mm/dd]]
+
*Approve [[FHIR SDC_Minutes_CC_20180920| Minutes Prior Meeting on 09/20]]
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
*Lloyd McKenzie (chair)
+
*Lloyd McKenzie (chair/scribe)
* (scribe)
+
*Brian Postlethwaite
 +
*Lis Amos
 +
*Nagesh Bashyam (Dragon)
 +
*Oliver Egger
 +
*Paul Lynch
 +
*Ye Wang
  
 
==Minutes Approval==
 
==Minutes Approval==
*Motion to approve [[FHIR SDC_Minutes_CC_yyyymmdd| Minutes Prior Meeting on mm/dd]]
+
*Motion to approve [[FHIR SDC_Minutes_CC_20180920| Minutes Prior Meeting on 09/20]] - Nagesh/Liz 5-0-1
  
==Agenda Item 1==
+
==Ballot Results==
Goes here
+
* 40 comments on SDC spec, 22 need discussion on conference calls
 +
* Also have feedback on PRO IG to resolve
  
 +
==Ballot Plans==
 +
* If we want to ballot in the January cycle, we need to have all comments reconciled and spreadsheet posted by Oct. 31.  And we need to have all changes applied by Nov. 18
 +
* We only have today's call and the 25th to complete reconciliation - super tight
 +
* Also need to do time-intensive work on examples.  Lloyd doesn't think he'll have the bandwidth to get this done "well" for the Nov. deadline.
 +
* Agreed that we will update the SDC IG to align with the R4 build and apply agreed changes to have a solid connectathon target for the January WGM, but we will not try to ballot until May cycle
 +
 +
==Tracker Items==
 +
* [[https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=15158 15158]] - Not Persuasive
 +
* [[https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=17912 17912]] - Persuasive w/ Mod
 +
 +
==Next week's call==
 +
Lloyd will be in the air next Thursday afternoon, so the call next week is cancelled
  
 
==Adjournment==
 
==Adjournment==
 +
18:08 Eastern

Latest revision as of 22:17, 11 October 2018


FHIR SDC Conference Call 5:00PM Eastern Time (Date above)

Return to FHIR SDC Minutes

Agenda

Attendees

  • Lloyd McKenzie (chair/scribe)
  • Brian Postlethwaite
  • Lis Amos
  • Nagesh Bashyam (Dragon)
  • Oliver Egger
  • Paul Lynch
  • Ye Wang

Minutes Approval

Ballot Results

  • 40 comments on SDC spec, 22 need discussion on conference calls
  • Also have feedback on PRO IG to resolve

Ballot Plans

  • If we want to ballot in the January cycle, we need to have all comments reconciled and spreadsheet posted by Oct. 31. And we need to have all changes applied by Nov. 18
  • We only have today's call and the 25th to complete reconciliation - super tight
  • Also need to do time-intensive work on examples. Lloyd doesn't think he'll have the bandwidth to get this done "well" for the Nov. deadline.
  • Agreed that we will update the SDC IG to align with the R4 build and apply agreed changes to have a solid connectathon target for the January WGM, but we will not try to ballot until May cycle

Tracker Items

  • [15158] - Not Persuasive
  • [17912] - Persuasive w/ Mod

Next week's call

Lloyd will be in the air next Thursday afternoon, so the call next week is cancelled

Adjournment

18:08 Eastern