FHIR Infrastructure Minutes CC 20190114WGMQ4
FHIR Infrastructure WGM Monday Q4 (Date above)
- Alignment with workflow patterns
- Community interest in exercising workflow patterns
- Example Instances
See attendance log at bit.ly.??
FHIR-I Monday Q4 Notes:
Question about maturity/stability of workflow artifacts: "No maturity levels on artifacts since not directly implemented but they do influence/change resources." patterns right at about FMM level 4 in stability
Brief history of workflow project ( Patterns, state machines, Guidance pages, Task Resource ) ...
Question about MessageHeader valuesets: "Messaging is confined to small set of trading partners but no impetus for standarding yet..."
Issue with ImagingStudy:
- Dicom imaging study can be created over time and even several encounters and does not map the 'event' pattern. Is it close enough?
- to be discussed in quarter with II.
Tasks for R5 cycle:
- Review alignment with workflow patterns.
a. Plan to incorporate new qa functionality into build tooling to generate warning/errors if not mapped correctly to patterns b.
- Implement ExampleScenario Resource ( draft resource ) designed to provide set of example instance that follow a workflow pattern.
- seeking partner to implement in real world scenario/use case -( no interest expressed in room).
- Task Resource owned by OO and goal is to make it FMM3-FMM4
- discuss Task issues on workflow calls - Monday 2PM Eastern (Orders and Observation make use call to dispose of trackers)
- Creation of multiple example instances for each resources
Workflow Connectathon: Question of Interest and no current plan Task is showing up in various implementation such as DaVinci CRD.
Workflow project scope on how messaging occurs within a particular pattern.