- Main FHIR project wiki
- HL7 FHIR specification
- FHIR Management Group (FMG)
- FHIR Governance Board (FGB)
- Modeling and Methodology (responsible for FHIR Methodology)
Who are we?
FHIR Infrastructure is responsible for maintenance of specific core infrastructure portions of the FHIR specification, including the various conformance resources, the FHIR communication paradigms, etc. Much of the work on FHIR, including all of the clinical, administrative and financial resources happens in other work groups, so please don't consider this a one-stop-shop . . .
FHIR Infrastructure WG Schedule, Agendas, Minutes
- FHIR Infrastructure Minutes and Agendas Current Year
- FHIR Infrastructure HL7 WGM agendas are incorporated into the general FHIR WGM Agendas
FHIR Administration documents
- Todo: Mission and Charter
- Todo: SWOT
- Todo: Decision-Making Processes
- Todo: 3-year Plan