FHIR IG publisher templates
- the look and feel of the published IG
- the way the resources are laid into pages
- how users navigate around the pages
From the point of view of an IG Author, the IG template consists of a list of files, and documentation that describes how the author writes their own narrative and fits that into the pages described by the template.
Known IG templates
To use a template, you specify the 'template' parameter in the IG. You can nominate either the official code for a template (where it has one defined, which is controlled by the FHIR product director), or the URL of the location of the template.
List of known IGs:
Authoring IG templates
The information below is for authors of templates, and is highly technical. It should only be used by template authors.
A template contains 3 kinds of artifacts:
- a configuration file that describes how resources are rendered into HTML
- active scripts that generate content as part of the build process
- jekyll templates / include files / html files