HL7 Emergency Care Working Group
- 1 Emergency Care Working Group Co-chairs
- 2 Welcome to the HL7 Emergency Care WG Wiki!
- 3 Emergency Care Work Group Meetings
- 4 ECWG Active Ongoing Projects
- 5 ECWG projects
- 6 EC WG web pages
Emergency Care Working Group Co-chairs
- Laura Heermann Langford
- Jim McClay
- Dominik Brammen
Welcome to the HL7 Emergency Care WG Wiki!
Welcome to the Emergency Care Work Group Wiki Site. The Emergency Care WG is chartered to bring the unique understandings and perspectives of the emergency health care enterprise to the HL7 standards process. Because effective function of emergency care is mission critical to the entire healthcare system, and because emergency care represents care-settings quite unique from all others, this group seeks to be a reliable source of information and support for the HL7 standards mission. The Work Group will accomplish this goal through participation in the HL7 standards development processes.
NOTE: The Emergency Care WG wiki is evolving and regularly being updated. If you find any links not working, please email one of the ECWG co-chairs with specific details. We will try our best to rectify the issues identified ASAP. Thanks for your patience and continued support
Emergency Care Work Group Meetings
Join the List Serve for notifications. Check the Calendar for planned meetings. Announcements are sent over list serve.
ECWG Active Ongoing Projects
DEEDs Meeting Documents:
- DEEDs Project Conference Calls and Meeting Minutes
- Latest version of DEEDS update and revision
- HL7 Version 3 Specification: Data Elements for Emergency Department Systems (DEEDS), Release 1 - US Realm
EC Domain Analysis Model Meeting Documents:
EDIS Functional Profile Project Meeting Documents:
EC WG web pages