- 1 Education Welcome
- 2 Education Documents
- 3 Education Teleconference Meetings
- 4 Education Working Group Meetings
- 5 Working Practices
- 6 Resources for Educators and Training Content Developers
- 7 Education Certification Test Resources
- 8 Education Initiatives
- 9 Education Delivery Methods
- 10 Education Committee Projects
The HL7 Education Workgroup is responsible for ensuring the quality and availability of education and learning deliverables provided by HL7 and about HL7, internationally, and to nurture a community of HL7 educators to enable this.
Education Teleconference Meetings
We will be meeting Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 4 pm Eastern and every other Wednesday until our next Work Group Meeting in January, 2018. We are now using the Free Conference Call application.
Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/education70 Online Meeting ID: education70
The toll free dial in number for the United States is: (605) 475-4072 Access Code: 321601
For international toll free numbers, please go to https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/education70#international
All active participants and other interested individuals are invited to join us for this call.
Education Working Group Meetings
- The WGM minutes are also posted on Education meeting minutes on HL7.org.
Resources for Educators and Training Content Developers
- File:HL7 Tutorial Specification V1 2.docx
- Training for Educators
Education Certification Test Resources
Certification Test Question Template: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=File:HL7CertificationTestTemplate.docx
- Standards Training for Implementation Career Advancement Matrix
- Strategic Plan
- Education Survey
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Educational Offerings Wishlist
- HL7 Education Offering Dashboard
- Member Advantage Webinars