Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Orders & Observations Work Group
Return to Ordering Service Project Page
Return to Catalog Project Page
- Substantive content freeze : March 4, 2018
- Final Content freeze: March 11, 2018
- Ballot opens: April 6, 2018
- Ballot closes: May 7, 2018
Done Items (June)
- EntryDefinition: Rename purpose (1..1, CodeableConcept) to orderable (1..1, boolean) ---> Done!
- EntryDefinition.status: Change datatype from CodeableConcept to code, change cardinality to 1..1, and assign FHIR value set PublicationStatus(required), (values: draft | active | retired | unknown). ---> Done!
- EntryDefinition.relatedEntry.relationType: Change datatype from CodeableConcept to code, and define FHIR value set (required) with these values:
- has-input: the related entry represents an item to be provided as input to the current item
- has-output: the related entry represents an item produced as out put of the current item
- uses: the related entry represents an item (product or material or substance) used by the current item
- triggers: the related entry represents an activity that may be triggered by the current item
- is-replaced-by: the related entry represents an item that replaces the current retired item
To Do Items for June
- EntryDefinition.type: Assign value set. The content of type represents the type of resource referenced by referencedItem (Medication, Device, Observation, ActivityDefinition, ...) How can we enforce that? [NOTE: WE DECIDED TO DEFER THIS UNTIL WE HAVE A CONCRETE USE CASE THAT WARRANT ITS USE.]
- ActivityDefinition timingTiming (Timing) - confirm ability to carry a performance schedule as in eDos ---> Done!
- an example of a performance schedule is "every Monday & Wednesday"
- Yes, this is confirmed. The datatype Timing supports quite complex performance schedules, if needed.
Other to dos
- Review all value sets and value set bindings
- Add Knowledge Artifact and Order Set to the value set for type
- review relationshipType value set - also look at similar one from Task
- Review element definitions
- Add search parameters to each resource - see connectathon report for suggestions for EntryDefinition
- Prepare design summary in preparation for meeting with Lloyd
- Add examples from connectathon to build
- Review and prepare dispositions for comments from January ballot
Items for Future Cycles
Define Implementation Guide resource and content to contain the appropriate StructureDefinitions and Resources