ES Online Presence
- back to Electronic Services
Online Presence Project
This Wiki page was created for the HL7 Online Presence Project of the Electronic Services Work Group. The Electronic Services WG is responsible for the web services including the HL7.org landing pages, the wiki and other electronic services available to HL7 membership. This site is intended to both provide and elicit communication on, for and about the Online Presence Project.
- (comment after the December teleconference, to be deleted again) See HL7Wiki:General disclaimer and Coffee Lounge, both wiki pages have been present since the inception of the (then) Mayo HL7 Wiki. (final versions of the) Minutes have to be uploaded to the HL7 website. This was inspired by an ANSI requirement, that requirement wasn't discussed in the recent conference call by this project group. That requirement should be investigated. My personal opinion: because of persistence and centralized-archiving requirements the requirement to upload the minutes to the website seems (still) the best solution to me. Please don't overregulate or 'template' the Wiki, Wikis work best to support a creative process if they can be used 'chaotically'. Rene spronk 08:12, 23 December 2009 (UTC)
- 2010-01-05_Online_Presence_Call_Agenda Tuesday, January 5, 2010 03:00 PM (US Eastern Time, UTC -5)
To participate, dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 988978#
GoToMeeting at https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/633367291 GoToMeeting ID: 633-367-291
- Existing minutes templates (from HL7.org/Participate/Templates)
- Co-Chair Handbook References:
- 3.9.2 - Co-chair utility page;
Meeting minutes are uploaded direct on your WG home page where there is a file utility. This utility is available only to co-chairs and staff. Other members of your WG do not have access to this utility. We suggest that you choose a naming convention such as WG Minutes Date (e.g. 2010-01 PAFMMinutes .doc). The minutes will display in date upload order on the web page for your WG.
- 3.11.2 - Ensure that Meeting Minutes are taken;
- Minutes can vary widely in their depth of coverage. They should use the meeting minutes templates (http://www.hl7.org/permalink/?UploadMinutes). Note: handbook does not have the minutes template linked within the document. Llaakso
- This template is just that—an empty file (no words) with the appropriate styles for use with meeting minutes. A style guide is included in the zip file noted above to assist co-chairs with the look/feel of meeting minutes. Note: zip file is not noted above.Llaakso
- The minutes should include:
- A list of attendees
- Precisely worded motions that were made along with indication of how successful they were (passed unanimously, passed without objection, or the actual number of votes for and against, and abstentions).
- Descriptions of any associated work products (white papers, draft documents, presentations, etc.).
- The agenda for the next meeting
- Electronic copies of all work products of the WG including papers that were presented at the meetings, overheads, etc. Text files, Microsoft Word documents and PowerPoint documents are the three most common ways of providing information. Combine the minutes and all related documents in a single .ZIP archive and upload it to the website.
- Your meeting minutes need to be posted as defined in the Decision Making Practices document
- 3.9.2 - Co-chair utility page;