EST WGM Agenda September 2014
Jump to navigation Jump to search
back to WGM_information
Return to Electronic Services and Tools main page
|Q2|| Project updates: EHRS-FM Profile Designer, Tooling Strategy Discussion, MWB update;
V3 Generator, Migration Planning, HingX Participation, Tooling Challenge, tactical planning
3-yr plan review: SMD
|PM||Q3||Hosted by Structured Docs||ITS, MnM, Tooling (?), V3 Publishing||Jeff to represent|
|7-9PM||Cancelled Tuesday Tooling Night ( details)|
|Thursday||Sep 18||AM||Q1||Review agenda
Update on roll out of WorkGroup Meeting Scheduling app
Electronic Services / Tooling Merger
FHIR Registry Application
Conference call schedule
|Q2|| Update from liaisons to other WG
Liaison Conference call meeting times
See minutes below
|Friday||Sep 19||AM||Q1||Joining Templates||Templates||Tooling, Patient Care, Structured Docs||TBD|
Thu Q2 Tooling Liaisons updates
- Michael van der Zel (Chair)
- Woody Beeler
- Rene Spronk
- Dave Hamill
- Jeff Brown
- Frank Oemig
- David Burgess
- Matthew Graham
(raw) Meeting Minutes
- PSS @Rene AID Liaison
- +could create revenue
- Motion: Motion to accept PSS related to Implementation Packages, provided that the Publication WG accepts being co-sponsor of this project. Mathew Graham moved, Rene second. 1 abstain, 8 approved.
- More clarification about consequences. First try the concept.
- @Michael take PSS up to Publication: Mail to Publication Co-Chairs, after that to SD and then TSC.
- Update from Liaisons
- Rene AID: Tool criteria. Ask EST in helping evaluating tooling joint with AID. Relation to new PSS internal tooling …
- Woody Vocabulary: Tooling for maintaining terminology. CGIT v2 terminology / codesystem on-going project.
- Frank CGIT: OID's for v2 valuesets and register in HL7 OID Registry. To seperately publish/release valuesets from specs. Further discusion in San Antonio. Goal is to move valuesets further together and harmonize where possible. Currently drafting PSS.
- Matthew Mobile Health: Looking for tooling support for balloting profiles. Use-case based (EA) analysis to end up with FHIR Profiles. Make this a FMG request? Already discussed with Ewout/Grahame.
- Frank: Raised question interested in providing an android app for browsing v2 (he hosts this now)
- New Website (Dave Hamill)
- Now only the homepage + header is new. The content is the same. Product Lines? Unclear.
- Comments / bugs to EST mailing list and/or webmaster.
- Tools & Resources page can be updated by HQ. @EST: Check hierarchy and make it consistent and current. We have to supply list. Add EA, RSA, MAX Extensions, etc.
- Discussed consistency between workgroups on publishing minutes and presentations.
- Liaison conf call schedule /DEFERED TO NEXT CALL/