EST WGM Agenda 2017 May
Jump to navigation Jump to search
EST WG Agenda for the May 2017 WGM in Madrid, Spain
back to WGM_information
|Thursday||May 11||AM||Q1||Esquivias||Project updates, strategic planning, next WGM planning||EST||Jeff||Michael|
|Friday||May 12||AM||Q1||Joining Templates||Templates||EST|
- M&C review, so we get our golden star back
- WG Scope review
- Strategic Planning Review (see project!) / Roadmap?
- Review Workgroup name
- Projects / Tooling Liaisons
- Tooling Liaison to give update on tool usage, and should update tooling inventory
- Signing by HL7 of MSIs for HL7 hosted tools (e.g. EHR-S FM Profile Tool and MAX)
- Open Source Usergroup?
- CIMI PSS me Liaison
- WGM Meeting e-sign in
- Next WGM
- Rooms have been reserved for Tuesday Q2, Thursday Q1 and Thursday Q2
- Telecon's & times
- David Hamill, Wayne Kubick, Jeff Brown (chair), Paul Knapp, Steve Huffnagel, Matt Graham, Michael van der Zel (scribe)
- M&C review
- We don't have critical mass to do the work
- Set requirements for tooling. E.g. tools should have education material. The WG is not responsible, but we should monitor.
- Tooling strategic plan with roadmap to get funding
- There is a tooling section in the latest PSS, but there has been no input there
- We should have a maintained tooling inventory with all tools used, created irt projects, workgroups and initiatives, group tools together and give preference.
-  Create draft and let the esc review @MZ
- We reviewed our workgroup name
- M&C review
- CIMI PSS PID#1316 EST needs to approve it.
- Discussed the process and the EST Liaison role would be to make sure a list of tools used in CIMI and give periodic as needed update to EST.
- Motion: EST agrees to be co-sponsor of PID#1316 to oversee the tooling related CIMI work Steve/Michael 5/0/0
- Liaison report back
- Matt - v2 Message Workbench progress, no real support, there are still some people using it. Matt follows up with Ted.
- WGM meeting e-sign in @Wayne
- Idea is to have something all workgroups can use instead of paper. Google docs is used by e.g. FHIR.
- Attendees is part of the Agenda / Minutes.
- Evaluate how we can do this in Confluence.
- Objective it to have something in place in San Diego.
- Telecons and times
- End of meeting