EST WGM Agenda 2017 Jan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
back to WGM_information
Return to Electronic Services and Tools main page
Electronic Services and Tools - January 2017, San Antonio, TX
|Q2||Projects working session (see also ArB Schedule for V3 discussion)||EST||David|
|Q2||Project updates - Tooling Catalogue, C-CDA Sample Query, JIRA||EST||David|
|PM||Q3||Joint||SD||EST, MnM, V2 Publishing||Jeff to join?|
|Thursday||Jan 19||AM||Q1||Strategic planning (current year target based on Catalogue), M&C, SWOT, Meeting times, next WGM quarters||EST||David|
|Q2||Update from liaisons to other WG||EST||Tooling liaisons||Jeff|
|Friday||Jan 20||AM||Q1||Joining Templates||Templates||EST, Patient Care, Structured Docs|
- David Burgess
- Wilfred Bonney
- Christopher Stehno
- Michael van der Zel
- Brian Pech
- MnM issue, not enough people to do all the work, move work to other groups ArB
- EST is co-sponser in Publishing V2 tooling project @Brian. “V2+”, new struct. V2 database @Frank Oemig
- move away from Ballot spreadsheet to GForge like FHIR does
- PSS "Vocab and MnM have a project, the Unified Terminology Governance Process project". EST is co-sponsor but needs to vote on that. On the agenda for Tue Q2 EST.
- EA license doc update – with Dave @Michael
- We finished the Tooling Inventory project. Now to further gather details by the EST Co-Chairs.
- Investigating conference call solutions. We've (EST) been testing a couple and like FreeConferenceCall. We want to test with larger group.
- JIRA / Confluence, no evaluating yet. Wiki is nice but bit to technical. Differences between groups, e.g. minutes, agenda, etc. etc.
- (e) Tooling Inventory and Architecture, Tooling Catalogue is delivered
- Where is Architecture of the tool suite??? That is the next step (Goal #2)
- We have to find better way to communicate solutions (tools) internally, so that WG's now that tools are available and how to use them.
- e.g. FHIR tooling. What tooling to use for what? e.g. tutorials. Were to go, website etc. EST is not a helpdesk ;-)
- How do we keep the list up-to-date?
- Tooling Strategy: http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/esTools/ToolingStrategyFinal20150831.docx This is Goal #01
- There are some tooling related questions on the form you get when you want to download ballot materials. Ask @Dave about that and get some answers.
- Co-Chair write-in nomination Brian Pech.