Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
- Agenda review and approval (Suggestions or additions to and acceptance of agenda)
- Minutes review and approval
- Mar 1, 2016 minutes
- Wiki Issues
- Escalation Process
- White Papers on HL7.org - PSS approval
- Review Wording for EST Special Notices list
- Andy will deliver intro notice to be sent to list members
- Proposed text:
- This list was created to provide private, confidential notices to key individuals involved in the support of HL7 services to members. This list will not likely have regular correspondence and therefore at regular intervals, a confirmation notice will be distributed to ensure the communication channel is functional.
- The Electronic Service and Tools Work Group has established this list to ensure the individuals in key roles at HL7 can be informed quickly and with minimal effort. We (EST) anticipate that this list will become a cornerstone of our escalation policies for service interruptions. We have limited membership of this list to EST co-chairs, prime services support (Dave Hamill, Tamara Kamara, Laura Mitter), HL7 CTO, HL7 TSC chair, HL7 CEO, Mark Mcdougall and Karen van Hentenryck.
- We are asking that you reply to this notice to ensure that you are receiving these notices.
- EST Strategic Plan - Current Year Targets
- Risk Register
- Project Updates
- Technical Platform and Architecture PSS
- Website Updates
- Next Meeting
- Review of Projects 5 years or older
- Scheduled for Mar 29
- Parking lot for upcoming meetings
- Review Combined project roadmap and prioritize
- Meeting minutes are sent via email prior to the next meeting via es@lists.HL7.org
- Approved meeting minutes can be found on the EST WG page at hl7.org
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.