Difference between revisions of "EHRTCNL:Ballot Comments R2"
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Revision as of 13:33, 14 March 2011
The purpose of this page is to capture all comments of the Dutch EHR TC for the Ballot of EHR-S FM R2.
Original Working Documents of the International EHR WG: EHR_R2:Working_Documents.
April 2011 Comment Only Ballot – DC, S Sections
- Review glossary terms and verbs
- Look at each function as a whole
- Review function statements, descriptions, examples
- Be sure to encompass all criteria
- Review criteria in detail
- Identify gaps, overlaps, duplicates
- Identify over-arching criteria
- Review “See Also’s” and Criteria Links
- Controlleer "known issues" from R1.1 XML (@Michael)
- Check weights
In onderstaande tabel kunnen de commentaren op de functies DC.1 t/m DC 1.3 gezet worden.
- DC.1 Care Management
- DC.1.1 Record Management
- DC.1.1.1 Identify and Maintain a Patient Record
- DC.1.1.2 Manage Patient Demographics
- DC.1.1.3 Data and Documentation from External Sources
- DC.1.1.4 Produce a Summary Record of Care
- DC.1.1.5 Present Ad Hoc Views of the Health Record
- DC.1.2 Manage Patient History
- DC.1.3 Preferences, Directives, Consents and Authorizations
- DC.1.3.1 Manage Patient and Family Preferences
- DC.1.3.2 Manage Patient Advance Directives
- DC.1.3.3 Manage Consents and Authorizations
Michael van der Zel (lead), Serge Fransen
"The Information Infrastructure section consists of common functions that support the Direct Care and Supportive Functions."
First Comment Only Ballot ???
- IN.1 Security
- IN.2 Health Record Information and Management
- IN.3 ?Registry services and directories
- IN.4 Standard Terminologies and Terminology Services
- IN.5 Standards-based Interoperability
- IN.6 Business Rules Management
- IN.7 Workflow Management
- IN.8 Database Backup and Restore
- IN.9 Record Archive and Restore
- ?Application Performance
- ?Store and Manage Health Record Indicators