Difference between revisions of "DoF Project - Device Data Reporting"
m (→Project Information: formatting)
(→Status: Updated with DESD circulation status)
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Update 2017..: circulated for DESD review and approval
Latest revision as of 14:23, 3 August 2016
The Devices on FHIR (DoF) Project: Device Data Reporting is focused on ...
- Advancing a consistent use of FHIR resources to represent device-acquired data
- - Device, DeviceComponent, DeviceMetric & Observation
- Advance DeviceComponent & DeviceMetric to FHIR Maturity Model Level #2 (FMM2)
- Support FHIR Connectathon activities for validating device informatics scenarios
- Develop a DoF IG to support consistent technology usage
- Possibly create one or more white papers to address topics for future standardization, such as device-sourced alerting or device control
Project Sponsor: Health Care Devices
Weekly meeting information available at Devices on FHIR home page
Contact Todd Cooper for assistance.
PSS logged in Project Insight #1277
Update 2017.08.03: PSS circulated for DESD review and approval.
NOTE: Replaces older project (#1103).
- See HL7 GForge tracker database
- Zulip "Devices" topic thread
- Mapping from the 11073 information model (for PoCD and PHD modalities) to Version 2 and FHIR
NOTE: Additional project documents will be located on GForge as they are developed.