Difference between revisions of "DoF 2017-03-15"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Updated discussion notes)
 
Line 13: Line 13:
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
* <span style="color:#0000FF"> TBD
+
* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Björn Anderson (Univ. of Lübeck), Muhammad Asim (Philips), Todd Cooper (BSF), John Dyer (Draeger), Ken Fuchs (Draeger), Stefan Karl (Philips), Ana Kostadinovska (Philips), Koichiro Matsumoto (Nihon Kohden), J. Uwe Meyer (MT2IT), Ali Nakoulima (Cerner), John Rhoads (Philips)
  
Regrets:  <span style="color:#0000FF"> TBD
+
Regrets:  <span style="color:#0000FF"> Chris Courville (Epic)
  
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
Line 23: Line 23:
 
::- "pens down" Wednesday!  
 
::- "pens down" Wednesday!  
 
::- What changed / what remains?
 
::- What changed / what remains?
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Reviewed the changes reflected in the current FHIR build
 
::- FMM Status Update for Device-Related Resources
 
::- FMM Status Update for Device-Related Resources
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> In order to move DeviceComponent and DeviceMetric past FMM1, they need to be in a FHIR Connectathon or similar recognized event; targeting May 2017 FHIR Connectathon in Madrid
 
* '''Madrid 2017 FHIR Connectathon - Proposals'''
 
* '''Madrid 2017 FHIR Connectathon - Proposals'''
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Proposals need to be submitted by 3/21 for the Madrid FHIR Connectathon in May
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Question:  Who is interested in participating in the May Madrid FHIR Connectathon?
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Rhoads (Philips):  Would like to bring a physio monitor supporting a full containment (DeviceComponent & DeviceMetric) and extended set of values
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> PCHA?  Probably ... will discuss with Asim / Brian / Kirwan
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> "Pill Box" from HealthAll (demo'd at HIMSS17) TBD
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> CDS Application shown @ HIMSS17? TBD
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> ACTION(Todd) submit a proposal based on the HIMSS17 demo with a combination of PoCD and PHD devices and leveraging the DeviceComponent and DeviceMetric resources.
 
* '''DEV WG FHIR PSS Review'''
 
* '''DEV WG FHIR PSS Review'''
* ''' FHIR Foundation'''
+
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Reviewed the current DEV WG FHIR PSS #1277 to determine its treatment of both PoCD and PHD devices, as well as target dates
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> PSS adequately covers both PHD and PoCD devices, but the dates need to be pushed out
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> ACTION (Todd):  Update the PSS dates for September '17, and submit to DESD for review & approval
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> NOTE:  Asim will schedule a call with Brian on how to achieve tighter integration between the PCHA / PHD guidelines and the DoF work
 +
* ''' FHIR Foundation''' - <span style="color:#0000FF"> deferred due to time
 
::- What is it?
 
::- What is it?
 
::- DoF Project Update
 
::- DoF Project Update

Latest revision as of 00:31, 22 March 2017

Meeting Information

NOTE: Updated with HL7 FreeConferenceCall Info
Online Meeting
Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/devicesonfhir
ID: devicesonfhir
Dial-in Number
United States: (605) 475-4793
Access Code: 399374
International Dial-in Numbers: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/devicesonfhir#international

Attendees

  • Björn Anderson (Univ. of Lübeck), Muhammad Asim (Philips), Todd Cooper (BSF), John Dyer (Draeger), Ken Fuchs (Draeger), Stefan Karl (Philips), Ana Kostadinovska (Philips), Koichiro Matsumoto (Nihon Kohden), J. Uwe Meyer (MT2IT), Ali Nakoulima (Cerner), John Rhoads (Philips)

Regrets: Chris Courville (Epic)

Agenda/Minutes

  • Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
  • Approve Minutes from previous call 2017.03.01
  • STU3 Update
- "pens down" Wednesday!
- What changed / what remains?
- Reviewed the changes reflected in the current FHIR build
- FMM Status Update for Device-Related Resources
- In order to move DeviceComponent and DeviceMetric past FMM1, they need to be in a FHIR Connectathon or similar recognized event; targeting May 2017 FHIR Connectathon in Madrid
  • Madrid 2017 FHIR Connectathon - Proposals
- Proposals need to be submitted by 3/21 for the Madrid FHIR Connectathon in May
- Question: Who is interested in participating in the May Madrid FHIR Connectathon?
- Rhoads (Philips): Would like to bring a physio monitor supporting a full containment (DeviceComponent & DeviceMetric) and extended set of values
- PCHA? Probably ... will discuss with Asim / Brian / Kirwan
- "Pill Box" from HealthAll (demo'd at HIMSS17) TBD
- CDS Application shown @ HIMSS17? TBD
- ACTION(Todd) submit a proposal based on the HIMSS17 demo with a combination of PoCD and PHD devices and leveraging the DeviceComponent and DeviceMetric resources.
  • DEV WG FHIR PSS Review
- Reviewed the current DEV WG FHIR PSS #1277 to determine its treatment of both PoCD and PHD devices, as well as target dates
- PSS adequately covers both PHD and PoCD devices, but the dates need to be pushed out
- ACTION (Todd): Update the PSS dates for September '17, and submit to DESD for review & approval
- NOTE: Asim will schedule a call with Brian on how to achieve tighter integration between the PCHA / PHD guidelines and the DoF work
  • FHIR Foundation - deferred due to time
- What is it?
- DoF Project Update
  • New Business