This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

DoF 2017-01-11

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 03:53, 2 February 2017 by ToddCooper (talk | contribs) (Added next meeting link)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Meeting Information

WebEx (incl. VOIP): CLICK HERE
Phone: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Code: 432584


  • Björn Anderson (Univ. of Lübeck), Todd Cooper (BSF), Ken Fuchs (C4MI), John Garguilo (NIST), Stefan Karl (Philips), Koichiro Matsumoto (NKC), Andrew McCaffrey (NIST), J. Uwe Meyer (MT2IT), Joseph Quinn (Optum), Brian Reinhold (LNI), John Rhoads (Philips), Paul Schluter (GE)

Regrets: Chris Courville (Epic)


  • Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
  • Approve Minutes from previous call 2016.12.21 APPROVED
  • HL7 San Antonio WGM Planning (January 16-20)
> Speaker phone should be available
> Reviewed draft agenda (0.4) ...
- Verify Malcolm will be talking about "ASN.1 Mapping"
- Schedule update from Ioana on HL7 PSS & IHE projects
  • Scheduled for Wednesday Q3
- Review open CPs - group should send to Todd to ensure questions are on the agenda
- Discuss Example Use Cases
- Observation EXAMPLES needed + body sites + wave data + UDI
- Review weekly meeting schedule
- 2017 DoF Work Plan
  • IHE NA CAT 17 DoF Event Update
  • Activity / Action Item Review
- General Updates from Participants of work to date ...
> 11073 Semantic Mapping Update (Rhoads)
- Continue to make progress, especially with support of Stefan Karl
- Report out in San Antonio + Tooling => Profiling => Term Mapping