This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "DoF 2016-12-07"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(→‎Meeting Information: Removed Cancelation Notice)
(Updated with discussion notes)
Line 4: Line 4:
 
:: Phone: +1 770-657-9270
 
:: Phone: +1 770-657-9270
 
:: Participant Code: 432584
 
:: Participant Code: 432584
 +
 +
 +
<span style="color:#0000FF"> ''''NOTE:  AAMI Standards Week in Florida - numerous participants were there limiting the discussion
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
* TBD
+
* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Todd Cooper (BSF), John Dyer (Draeger), John Garguilo (NIST), Stefan Karl (Philips),  Andrew McCaffrey (NIST), J. Uwe Meyer (MT2IT),  Brian Reinhold (LNI), Paul Schluter (GE),
 +
 
 +
Morris (???)
  
 
Regrets:  <span style="color:#0000FF"> Björn Andersen (Univ of Lübeck), Chris Courville (Epic)
 
Regrets:  <span style="color:#0000FF"> Björn Andersen (Univ of Lübeck), Chris Courville (Epic)
Line 12: Line 17:
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
 
* '''Introductions, Agenda Review''', etc.
 
* '''Introductions, Agenda Review''', etc.
* '''Approve Minutes''' from previous call  [[DoF_2016-11-30 | 2016.11.30]]
+
* '''Approve Minutes''' from previous call  [[DoF_2016-11-30 | 2016.11.30]] <span style="color:#0000FF">  '''APPROVED'''
 
* '''Activity / Action Item Review'''
 
* '''Activity / Action Item Review'''
 
::- Semantic Mapping Update (Rhoads)
 
::- Semantic Mapping Update (Rhoads)
Line 22: Line 27:
 
* '''Topic:  FDA UDI + PCIM Scenarios for January / February Events (ALL)'''
 
* '''Topic:  FDA UDI + PCIM Scenarios for January / February Events (ALL)'''
 
::- Discuss how we might integrate FDA UDI implementation (both IHE PCD @ V2 & DoF) with the PCIM use case scenarios for January testing
 
::- Discuss how we might integrate FDA UDI implementation (both IHE PCD @ V2 & DoF) with the PCIM use case scenarios for January testing
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> See the [http://wiki.hl7.org/images/0/04/2016-08-09IHEPCIMWhitePaperSubmitted.pdf IHE PCD Point-of-care Identity Management (PCIM) White Paper]
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Factor in [http://www.fda.gov/AboutFDA/CentersOffices/OfficeofMedicalProductsandTobacco/CDRH/CDRHReports/ucm301912.htm FDA National Evaluation System for healthcare Technology (NEST)]
 
* '''Topic:  Round-table discussion of participants' interest in DoF for 2017 (All)'''
 
* '''Topic:  Round-table discussion of participants' interest in DoF for 2017 (All)'''
 
::- Open discussion of each participant regarding what they / their organization would like to see accomplished in 2017 with DoF
 
::- Open discussion of each participant regarding what they / their organization would like to see accomplished in 2017 with DoF
 
* '''Topic:  DoF Agenda @ HL7 WGM January in San Antonio w/ DEV WG (Co-Chairs)'''
 
* '''Topic:  DoF Agenda @ HL7 WGM January in San Antonio w/ DEV WG (Co-Chairs)'''
 
::- Open discussion of what topics should be prioritized for the January WGM in San Antonio
 
::- Open discussion of what topics should be prioritized for the January WGM in San Antonio
 
+
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Paul Schluter (GE)
 +
::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> #1 Profiles aligned with containment per NIST tools (RTMMS & Prometheus Device Profiler)
 +
::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> #2 C4MI 1:1 alignment on FHIR specifications
 +
::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> #3 Message structure aligned with V2 IHE PCD profiles - can translate from one to the other without information loss
 +
::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> #4 Develop verification tooling (such as provided by NIST for V2)
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Uwe (MT2IT)
 +
::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> MT2IT working on a common platform - Health Services Application Platform (HSAP)  [https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0d8xA5t-0sAOEVUb0NyTUV5UWs SEE SLIDES HERE]
 +
::::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Platform under development; could use for future connectathons, though will not be ready in January; working with Draeger;
 +
::::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Garguilo:  Comment re the diagram - FHIR arrows w/o 11073 indicates non-11073 nomenclature / semantics; should add / update to show standardized content with most flows
 +
::::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Uwe confirmed that DoF semantic mapping is key
 +
::::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Uses microservices w/ Microsoft OpenWeb Interface (OWIN)
 +
::::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Intent is to provide as an open platform (perhaps with HSPC); may publish in GitHub
 +
::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Status of HSPC @ DoF?
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Stefan Karl (Philips)
 +
::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> PoCD mapping - what is missing in the FHIR specification to support point-of-care device information?
 +
::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Alarm definitions and controls
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Brian Reinhold (LNI / Continua)
 +
::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> #1 is resolving Device and DeviceComponent definitions
 +
::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> FHIR alternative to IHE PCD-01 transaction which is used for the Continua WAN interface
 +
::::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> NOTE:  Implementers didn't embrace V2 transaction + use is from the Personal Health Gateway (PHG) and not the device interface
 +
::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Coherent semantics with the CDA Personal Health Monitoring Report (PHMR), being updated to support FHIR
  
 
* '''Plan next meeting''' - '''''[[DoF_2016-12-14 | 2016.12.14]]'''''
 
* '''Plan next meeting''' - '''''[[DoF_2016-12-14 | 2016.12.14]]'''''

Revision as of 04:15, 20 December 2016

Meeting Information

WebEx (incl. VOIP): CLICK HERE
Phone: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Code: 432584


'NOTE: AAMI Standards Week in Florida - numerous participants were there limiting the discussion

Attendees

  • Todd Cooper (BSF), John Dyer (Draeger), John Garguilo (NIST), Stefan Karl (Philips), Andrew McCaffrey (NIST), J. Uwe Meyer (MT2IT), Brian Reinhold (LNI), Paul Schluter (GE),

Morris (???)

Regrets: Björn Andersen (Univ of Lübeck), Chris Courville (Epic)

Agenda/Minutes

  • Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
  • Approve Minutes from previous call 2016.11.30 APPROVED
  • Activity / Action Item Review
- Semantic Mapping Update (Rhoads)
  • Connectathon / Showcase Planning
- Bi-weekly Virtual Connectathon Update
- January IHE Connectathon Discussion - See use case topic below ...
- HIMSS Interoperability Showcase
  • Topic: FDA UDI + PCIM Scenarios for January / February Events (ALL)
- Discuss how we might integrate FDA UDI implementation (both IHE PCD @ V2 & DoF) with the PCIM use case scenarios for January testing
- See the IHE PCD Point-of-care Identity Management (PCIM) White Paper
- Factor in FDA National Evaluation System for healthcare Technology (NEST)
  • Topic: Round-table discussion of participants' interest in DoF for 2017 (All)
- Open discussion of each participant regarding what they / their organization would like to see accomplished in 2017 with DoF
  • Topic: DoF Agenda @ HL7 WGM January in San Antonio w/ DEV WG (Co-Chairs)
- Open discussion of what topics should be prioritized for the January WGM in San Antonio
- Paul Schluter (GE)
- #1 Profiles aligned with containment per NIST tools (RTMMS & Prometheus Device Profiler)
- #2 C4MI 1:1 alignment on FHIR specifications
- #3 Message structure aligned with V2 IHE PCD profiles - can translate from one to the other without information loss
- #4 Develop verification tooling (such as provided by NIST for V2)
- Uwe (MT2IT)
- MT2IT working on a common platform - Health Services Application Platform (HSAP) SEE SLIDES HERE
- Platform under development; could use for future connectathons, though will not be ready in January; working with Draeger;
- Garguilo: Comment re the diagram - FHIR arrows w/o 11073 indicates non-11073 nomenclature / semantics; should add / update to show standardized content with most flows
- Uwe confirmed that DoF semantic mapping is key
- Uses microservices w/ Microsoft OpenWeb Interface (OWIN)
- Intent is to provide as an open platform (perhaps with HSPC); may publish in GitHub
- Status of HSPC @ DoF?
- Stefan Karl (Philips)
- PoCD mapping - what is missing in the FHIR specification to support point-of-care device information?
- Alarm definitions and controls
- Brian Reinhold (LNI / Continua)
- #1 is resolving Device and DeviceComponent definitions
- FHIR alternative to IHE PCD-01 transaction which is used for the Continua WAN interface
- NOTE: Implementers didn't embrace V2 transaction + use is from the Personal Health Gateway (PHG) and not the device interface
- Coherent semantics with the CDA Personal Health Monitoring Report (PHMR), being updated to support FHIR