This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "DoF 2016-12-07"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Initial Version)
 
(Updated Agenda)
Line 6: Line 6:
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
* <span style="color:#0000FF"> TBD
+
* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Todd Cooper (BSF)
  
Regrets:  TBD
+
Regrets:  <span style="color:#0000FF"> Björn Andersen (Univ of Luebeck), Chris Courville (Epic)
  
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
Line 14: Line 14:
 
* '''Approve Minutes''' from previous call  [[DoF_2016-11-30 | 2016.11.30]]
 
* '''Approve Minutes''' from previous call  [[DoF_2016-11-30 | 2016.11.30]]
 
* '''Activity / Action Item Review'''
 
* '''Activity / Action Item Review'''
::- TBD
+
::- Semantic Mapping Update (Rhoads)
  
 
* '''Connectathon / Showcase Planning'''
 
* '''Connectathon / Showcase Planning'''
 
::- Bi-weekly Virtual Connectathon Update  
 
::- Bi-weekly Virtual Connectathon Update  
::- January IHE Connectathon  Discussion
+
::- January IHE Connectathon  Discussion - See use case topic below ...
 
::- HIMSS Interoperability Showcase
 
::- HIMSS Interoperability Showcase
* '''Topic:  TBD (...)'''
+
* '''Topic:  FDA UDI + PCIM Scenarios for January / February Events (ALL)'''
 +
::- Discuss how we might integrate FDA UDI implementation (both IHE PCD @ V2 & DoF) with the PCIM use case scenarios for January testing
 +
* '''Topic:  Round-table discussion of participants' interest in DoF for 2017 (All)'''
 +
::- Open discussion of each participant regarding what they / their organization would like to see accomplished in 2017 with DoF
  
  
 
* '''Plan next meeting''' - '''''[[DoF_2016-12-14 | 2016.12.14]]'''''
 
* '''Plan next meeting''' - '''''[[DoF_2016-12-14 | 2016.12.14]]'''''

Revision as of 13:18, 7 December 2016

Meeting Information

WebEx (incl. VOIP): CLICK HERE
Phone: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Code: 432584

Attendees

  • Todd Cooper (BSF)

Regrets: Björn Andersen (Univ of Luebeck), Chris Courville (Epic)

Agenda/Minutes

  • Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
  • Approve Minutes from previous call 2016.11.30
  • Activity / Action Item Review
- Semantic Mapping Update (Rhoads)
  • Connectathon / Showcase Planning
- Bi-weekly Virtual Connectathon Update
- January IHE Connectathon Discussion - See use case topic below ...
- HIMSS Interoperability Showcase
  • Topic: FDA UDI + PCIM Scenarios for January / February Events (ALL)
- Discuss how we might integrate FDA UDI implementation (both IHE PCD @ V2 & DoF) with the PCIM use case scenarios for January testing
  • Topic: Round-table discussion of participants' interest in DoF for 2017 (All)
- Open discussion of each participant regarding what they / their organization would like to see accomplished in 2017 with DoF