This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "DoF 2016-10-12"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Initial Update)
m (Updated with discussion notes)
 
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 6: Line 6:
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Muhammad Asim (Philips), Lorraine Constable (Constable Consulting), Todd Cooper (BSF), Chris Courville (Epic),  Stefan Karl (Philips), Anna Kostadinovska (?), J. Uwe Meyer (MT2IT), Brian Reinhold (LNI),  Stefan Schlichting (Draeger),
+
* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Muhammad Asim (Philips), Lorraine Constable (Constable Consulting), Todd Cooper (BSF), Chris Courville (Epic),  Stefan Karl (Philips), Ana Kostadinovska (Philips), J. Uwe Meyer (MT2IT), Brian Reinhold (LNI),  Stefan Schlichting (Draeger)
John Garguilo (NIST), Brian Natz (GE), John Dyer (Draeger), Joe Quinn (Optum), Paul Schluter (GE)
 
  
Regrets:   
+
Regrets:  None
 +
 
 +
<span style="color:#0000FF"> '''NOTE:  ''Audio problems were experienced by some, and thus had problems joining or staying on the call.'''''
  
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
 
* '''Introductions, Agenda Review''', etc.
 
* '''Introductions, Agenda Review''', etc.
 
* '''Approve Minutes''' from previous call  [[DoF_2016-10-05 | 2016.10.05]]  
 
* '''Approve Minutes''' from previous call  [[DoF_2016-10-05 | 2016.10.05]]  
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Reviewed Chris' draft notes, which were updated and approved; Todd will update to the wiki
 
* '''Activity / Action Item Review'''
 
* '''Activity / Action Item Review'''
::- TBD
+
::- BITS proposal confirmation from Ewout:  <span style="color:#0000FF"> Brian is still waiting to hear back; will give him a ping
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Model issue previously discussed was added by Brian into Tracker with explanation detail; should be reviewed and resolved in subsequent DoF meeting
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Lorraine mentioned that the published cutoff date for resolving FHIR Tracker CPs was October 9th; that said, we still need to work though them as soon as possible and move on
  
 
* '''Connectathon / Showcase Planning'''
 
* '''Connectathon / Showcase Planning'''
::- TBD
+
::- Bi-Weekly CDS Virtual Connectathon
* '''Topic:  <TBD>'''
+
::::* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Todd continues to run down the status of setting up the HSPC CDS Collaborative sandbox based on HAPI FHIR 2.0
 +
::::* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Uwe - How to connect with this group?  '''ACTION (Todd)''' Make sure Uwe is connected with the CDS development group
 +
::- November DevDays Connectathon
 +
::::* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Asim will reach out to Melanie Yeung for an update & technical details
 +
::::* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Again, the intent is to test out the mappings that have been discussed
 +
::- January FHIR Connectathon
 +
::::* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Story proposals are due soon! Todd will get the formal ball rolling, based on the proposed work for Baltimore
 +
::- January IHE DoF Connectathon
 +
::::* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Todd will make a presentation to the IHE PCD group on DoF as part of their fall F2F
 +
::::* <span style="color:#0000FF"> A webinar is planned for [https://himss.webex.com/mw3000/mywebex/default.do?nomenu=true&siteurl=himss&service=6&rnd=0.43252176718383695&main_url=https%3A%2F%2Fhimss.webex.com%2Fec3000%2Feventcenter%2Fevent%2FeventAction.do%3FtheAction%3Ddetail%26%26%26EMK%3D4832534b0000000284898002e41535a230906dc0eb82f80e23f14c6ff4f2833efc6f4048897bf2d5%26siteurl%3Dhimss%26confViewID%3D3904482194%26encryptTicket%3DSDJTSwAAAAIFIlyTdmIQgXBH-7UXIRQwS-sygojvGj0aCc2k-seo0A2%26 early November]
 +
::::* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Registration will open in November and will be a few $100 for the 3 days.
  
  
 
* '''Plan next meeting''' - '''''[[DoF_2016-10-19 | 2016.10.19]]'''''
 
* '''Plan next meeting''' - '''''[[DoF_2016-10-19 | 2016.10.19]]'''''

Latest revision as of 21:13, 26 October 2016

Meeting Information

WebEx (incl. VOIP): CLICK HERE
Phone: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Code: 432584

Attendees

  • Muhammad Asim (Philips), Lorraine Constable (Constable Consulting), Todd Cooper (BSF), Chris Courville (Epic), Stefan Karl (Philips), Ana Kostadinovska (Philips), J. Uwe Meyer (MT2IT), Brian Reinhold (LNI), Stefan Schlichting (Draeger)

Regrets: None

NOTE: Audio problems were experienced by some, and thus had problems joining or staying on the call.

Agenda/Minutes

  • Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
  • Approve Minutes from previous call 2016.10.05
- Reviewed Chris' draft notes, which were updated and approved; Todd will update to the wiki
  • Activity / Action Item Review
- BITS proposal confirmation from Ewout: Brian is still waiting to hear back; will give him a ping
- Model issue previously discussed was added by Brian into Tracker with explanation detail; should be reviewed and resolved in subsequent DoF meeting
- Lorraine mentioned that the published cutoff date for resolving FHIR Tracker CPs was October 9th; that said, we still need to work though them as soon as possible and move on
  • Connectathon / Showcase Planning
- Bi-Weekly CDS Virtual Connectathon
  • Todd continues to run down the status of setting up the HSPC CDS Collaborative sandbox based on HAPI FHIR 2.0
  • Uwe - How to connect with this group? ACTION (Todd) Make sure Uwe is connected with the CDS development group
- November DevDays Connectathon
  • Asim will reach out to Melanie Yeung for an update & technical details
  • Again, the intent is to test out the mappings that have been discussed
- January FHIR Connectathon
  • Story proposals are due soon! Todd will get the formal ball rolling, based on the proposed work for Baltimore
- January IHE DoF Connectathon
  • Todd will make a presentation to the IHE PCD group on DoF as part of their fall F2F
  • A webinar is planned for early November
  • Registration will open in November and will be a few $100 for the 3 days.