Difference between revisions of "DoF 2016-10-05"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(→‎Agenda/Minutes: Updated per last week's meeting)
(Updated with notes from Courville)
Line 7: Line 7:
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
* TBD
+
* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Barry Brown (Motara), Lorraine Constable (Constable Consulting), Chris Courville (Epic),  John Garguilo (NIST), Stefan Karl (Philips), Brian Natz (GE), John Dyer (Draeger), J. Uwe Meyer (MT2IT), Joe Quinn (Optum), Brian Reinhold (LNI), Stefan Schlichting (Draeger), Paul Schluter (GE)
  
 
Regrets:  <span style="color:#0000FF"> Todd Cooper (TSF)
 
Regrets:  <span style="color:#0000FF"> Todd Cooper (TSF)
Line 13: Line 13:
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
 
* '''Introductions, Agenda Review''', etc.
 
* '''Introductions, Agenda Review''', etc.
* '''Approve Minutes''' from previous call  [[DoF_2016-09-28 | 2016.09.28]]  
+
* '''Approve Minutes''' from previous call  [[DoF_2016-09-28 | 2016.09.28]] <span style="color:#0000FF">  APPROVED
 
* '''Activity / Action Item Review'''
 
* '''Activity / Action Item Review'''
 
::- (Reinhold) Confirmation response from Ewout on BITS approach?
 
::- (Reinhold) Confirmation response from Ewout on BITS approach?
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Still waiting to hear from Ewout
 
::- (Courville) FHIR Ballot Comment Resolution - Review & Plan
 
::- (Courville) FHIR Ballot Comment Resolution - Review & Plan
 
::- (Courville) CP Resolution - Review & Plan
 
::- (Courville) CP Resolution - Review & Plan
 
+
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> ASN.1 BITs mapping to FHIR (Brian): http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_id=677&tracker_item_id=10276
 
* '''Connectathon / Showcase Planning'''
 
* '''Connectathon / Showcase Planning'''
 
::- Updates on CDS / HSPC Sandbox Deployment & Use?
 
::- Updates on CDS / HSPC Sandbox Deployment & Use?
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Uwe and others would like some more specific details about the HSPC testing; NOTE:  Todd was not present and couldn't help
 
::- 2016-Nov AMS DevDays - Technical coordination with the DoF work?
 
::- 2016-Nov AMS DevDays - Technical coordination with the DoF work?
 
* '''Topic:  FHIR Resource Mapping: STU3 Scheme (Schlichting)'''
 
* '''Topic:  FHIR Resource Mapping: STU3 Scheme (Schlichting)'''
 
+
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Discussed Stefan's modeling options slides
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> PhD first: Observations can point back to single device, and those can tie to patient
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Brian question: Why can't a specific device component have a specific manufacturer
 +
::::::- <span style="color:#0000FF">  Stefan: It was deemed to not be needed to have that detail per component
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> FOLLOW-UP: Seems to be a desire to add Manufacturer this to DeviceComponent somehow
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> FOLLOW-UP: Adding firmware parameter to Device if we can't use Production Spec (Brian added this to the "bug list", but we should follow-up and make sure it is there)
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> lastSystemChange: Brian feels that its meaningless for PhD, though PCD people feel it is only meaningful if required
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> FOLLOW-UP: If we can't get Production Spec in Device, Brian wants lastSystemChanged to be optional, but Stefan does not seem to agree
 +
::::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> CP from Brian:  #9966 http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_id=677&tracker_item_id=9966
 +
 +
  
 
* '''Plan next meeting''' - '''''[[DoF_2016-10-12 | 2016.10.12]]'''''
 
* '''Plan next meeting''' - '''''[[DoF_2016-10-12 | 2016.10.12]]'''''

Revision as of 15:45, 21 October 2016

Meeting Information

WebEx (incl. VOIP): CLICK HERE
Phone: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Code: 432584

Attendees

  • Barry Brown (Motara), Lorraine Constable (Constable Consulting), Chris Courville (Epic), John Garguilo (NIST), Stefan Karl (Philips), Brian Natz (GE), John Dyer (Draeger), J. Uwe Meyer (MT2IT), Joe Quinn (Optum), Brian Reinhold (LNI), Stefan Schlichting (Draeger), Paul Schluter (GE)

Regrets: Todd Cooper (TSF)

Agenda/Minutes

  • Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
  • Approve Minutes from previous call 2016.09.28 APPROVED
  • Activity / Action Item Review
- (Reinhold) Confirmation response from Ewout on BITS approach?
- Still waiting to hear from Ewout
- (Courville) FHIR Ballot Comment Resolution - Review & Plan
- (Courville) CP Resolution - Review & Plan
- ASN.1 BITs mapping to FHIR (Brian): http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_id=677&tracker_item_id=10276
  • Connectathon / Showcase Planning
- Updates on CDS / HSPC Sandbox Deployment & Use?
- Uwe and others would like some more specific details about the HSPC testing; NOTE: Todd was not present and couldn't help
- 2016-Nov AMS DevDays - Technical coordination with the DoF work?
  • Topic: FHIR Resource Mapping: STU3 Scheme (Schlichting)
- Discussed Stefan's modeling options slides
- PhD first: Observations can point back to single device, and those can tie to patient
- Brian question: Why can't a specific device component have a specific manufacturer
- Stefan: It was deemed to not be needed to have that detail per component
- FOLLOW-UP: Seems to be a desire to add Manufacturer this to DeviceComponent somehow
- FOLLOW-UP: Adding firmware parameter to Device if we can't use Production Spec (Brian added this to the "bug list", but we should follow-up and make sure it is there)
- lastSystemChange: Brian feels that its meaningless for PhD, though PCD people feel it is only meaningful if required
- FOLLOW-UP: If we can't get Production Spec in Device, Brian wants lastSystemChanged to be optional, but Stefan does not seem to agree
- CP from Brian: #9966 http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_id=677&tracker_item_id=9966