Difference between revisions of "DoF 2016-10-05"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (→‎Attendees: Updated formatting)
(→‎Agenda/Minutes: Updated per last week's meeting)
Line 15: Line 15:
 
* '''Approve Minutes''' from previous call  [[DoF_2016-09-28 | 2016.09.28]]  
 
* '''Approve Minutes''' from previous call  [[DoF_2016-09-28 | 2016.09.28]]  
 
* '''Activity / Action Item Review'''
 
* '''Activity / Action Item Review'''
::- TBD
+
::- (Reinhold) Confirmation response from Ewout on BITS approach?
 +
::- (Courville) FHIR Ballot Comment Resolution - Review & Plan
 +
::- (Courville) CP Resolution - Review & Plan
  
 
* '''Connectathon / Showcase Planning'''
 
* '''Connectathon / Showcase Planning'''
::- TBD
+
::- Updates on CDS / HSPC Sandbox Deployment & Use?
* '''Topic:  <TBD>'''
+
::- 2016-Nov AMS DevDays - Technical coordination with the DoF work?
 +
* '''Topic:  FHIR Resource Mapping: STU3 Scheme (Schlichting)'''
  
  
 
* '''Plan next meeting''' - '''''[[DoF_2016-10-12 | 2016.10.12]]'''''
 
* '''Plan next meeting''' - '''''[[DoF_2016-10-12 | 2016.10.12]]'''''

Revision as of 08:16, 4 October 2016

Meeting Information

WebEx (incl. VOIP): CLICK HERE
Phone: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Code: 432584

Attendees

  • TBD

Regrets: Todd Cooper (TSF)

Agenda/Minutes

  • Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
  • Approve Minutes from previous call 2016.09.28
  • Activity / Action Item Review
- (Reinhold) Confirmation response from Ewout on BITS approach?
- (Courville) FHIR Ballot Comment Resolution - Review & Plan
- (Courville) CP Resolution - Review & Plan
  • Connectathon / Showcase Planning
- Updates on CDS / HSPC Sandbox Deployment & Use?
- 2016-Nov AMS DevDays - Technical coordination with the DoF work?
  • Topic: FHIR Resource Mapping: STU3 Scheme (Schlichting)