Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Todd Cooper (BSF), Chris Courville (EPIC), Bill Kleinbecker (Strategic Pathways), Parris Lucas (Ascom), Brian Reinhold (LNI), John Rhoads (Philips)
- Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
- DEV WG FHIR PSS Update (Cooper)
- - New FHIR PSS has been approved by all co-sponsors and is submitted for HL7 Leadership Review
- - Melva Peters (DESD Chair) asked to update with milestone dates - though the FHIR PSS instructions seemed to indicate otherwise
- > DECISION: Todd will update the PSS to include milestones associated with the next 3 WGM (September, January & May)
- FHIR Connectathon Update
- - Todd updated the group on discussions with the HL7 CDS Collaborative who will support consumption of device data
- - Intent is to leverage a CareWeb plug-in app to render both parametric and waveform data; device vendors will push updates to a FHIR Server which will then use EPS to publish to the CareWeb app.
- - Key individuals are on vacation - so more details will be presented in the next meeting
- - Additional discussion topics:
- > Patient device association management?
- > CDS use case? vs. just displaying data in a flowsheet app
- > Android-based mobile app?
- > "Programmable web"
- > SMART on FHIR applications?
- Device Resources Documentation Update (Courville)
- - Chris reviewed the remainder of the DeviceComponent and DeviceMetric documentation updates
- - DECISION: Group will have one more week to review and suggest changes; to be finalized at the 2016.08.03 meeting
- Mapping (Rhoads)
- - Reviewed a MindMap of the data elements to be mapped
- - Reviewed a FHIR mapping spreadsheet (on GForge) - Rhoads updated with columns to support DIM, V2 and DoF mapping
- - QUESTION (Reinhold): Is there a current example of a PCD-01 message ... from the wild?!
- > (Rhoads) Will provide to the group
- - "Facets" present another problem in the V2 => FHIR mapping; especially between PoCD and PHD V2 mappings
- - John will continue to update the mappings for presentation at the next meeting
- Plan next meeting 2016.08.03