Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Todd Cooper (BSF), Chris Doss, M'Lynda Owens (Cagnosante), Brian Reinhold (LNI), John Rhoads (Philips), Stefan Schlichting (Draeger)
- Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
- - NOTE: There were WebEx link issues with the HL7 Conference Call info on the web site; Todd will fix
- DEV WG PSS Update
- - Todd updated the effort to get the new DEV WG FHIR PSS reviewed and approved by the Co-Sponsors; the process is almost complete
- - After that, the PSS will be sent to the HL7 CTO and the DESD chair for review and approval at that level
- Connectathon Update
- - Epic will not be able to participate; conflict with their annual User Meetings
- - Discussion if waveform data can be supported - September, November or January
- - Todd has discussed consuming application support with the HL7 CDS Collaborative, which is also participating in the FHIR Connectathon
- > Intent is to provide a FHIR server that can use EPS to send data to a CareWeb app; CDS participants are discussing in more detail
- > Todd will report back with more details next week
- Mapping Update
- - John Rhoads indicated that he is making progress and will report out at the next meeting
- - Brian discussed an issue with mapping DeviceComponent.lastSystemChange
- > Problem is that for "static" devices, this semantic does not make sense
- > BUT it is mandatory (cardinality 1:1)
- > ACTION (Stefan) Will determine why this attribute was made mandatory and report back to the group; may be able to simply update the cardinality to resolve the problem
- - QUESTION: Is there a URL with more detailed DIM information?
- - QUESTION: How should device serial numbers be handled? => Represented in the ProductionSpec data element
NOTE: Stefan indicated that he will be out on vacation for two weeks.
- Plan next meeting 2016.07.27