DeviceMetric FHIR Resource Proposal
- 1 DeviceMetric
- 1.1 Owning committee name
- 1.2 Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
- 1.3 FHIR Resource Development Project Insight ID
- 1.4 Scope of coverage
- 1.5 RIM scope
- 1.6 Resource appropriateness
- 1.7 Expected implementations
- 1.8 Content sources
- 1.9 Example Scenarios
- 1.10 Resource Relationships
- 1.11 Timelines
- 1.12 gForge Users
Owning committee name
Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
FHIR Resource Development Project Insight ID
Scope of coverage
The DeviceMetric resource describes mandatory static properties that characterize a direct or derived, quantitative or qualitative biosignal measurement, setting, or calculation produced by a medical device. The DeviceMetric resource can also be used to describe the non-static but highly relevant properties to the metric such as metric status, metric last calibration time and type, measurement mode, color, reference link to the parent DeviceComponent to where it belongs, and any capabilities that the metric offers (for example: setting the metric label).
For the initial scope, this DeviceMetric resource is only applicable to describe a single metric represents in the containment tree that is produced by the context scanner in any medical device that implements or derives from the ISO/IEEE 11073 standard.
This DeviceMetric resource is solely used to describe a single metric represents in the containment tree that is produced by the context scanner in any medical device that that implements or derives from the ISO/IEEE 11073 standard.
- Center for Medical Interoperability will be in collaboration with Dräger Medical to work on the resource definition for DeviceMetric.