DeviceChannel FHIR Profile Proposal
- 1 DeviceChannel
- 1.1 Profile Details
- 1.2 Ownership
- 1.3 Plans
Constraints to be Applied
- parent = Resource(VirtualMedicalDevice)
Extensions to be Applied
- A primary channel from an infusion pump containment tree.
Scope of coverage
The DeviceChannel profile describes the characteristics, operational status and capabilities of a non-physical component that allows physiological measurement data and its derived data to be grouped in a hierarchical information organization.
For the initial scope, this DeviceChannel profile is only applicable to describe a single Channel node represents in the containment tree that is produced by the context scanner in any medical device that implements or derives from the ISO/IEEE 11073 standard.
Owning committee name
Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
- Center for Medical Interoperability will be in collaboration with Dräger Medical to work on the profile definition for DeviceChannel.
FHIR Profile Development Project Insight ID
- Ready for Draft for Comment ballot: January 2015
- Complete for DSTU 2.0: August 2015
Ballot with next FHIR DSTU or Normative Edition