DeviceAlertList FHIR Profile Proposal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 DeviceAlertList
- 1.1 Profile Details
- 1.2 Ownership
- 1.3 Plans
Constraints to be Applied
- source = Resource(Device)
- subject = Resource(Device | Patient)
- ordered = True
- mode = snapshot
- entry = Resource(DeviceAlert)
Extensions to be Applied
- Fluid line occlusion and low battery technical alarms from an infusion pump.
- Multiple alarms with highest priority severity that have a defined order at the generating device.
Scope of coverage
The DeviceAlertList profile is used to group and communicate the status of multiple alarm condition checks that a medical device is able to detect in a severity sorted order.
Owning committee name
Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
- Center for Medical Interoperability will be in collaboration with Dräger Medical to work on the profile definition for DeviceAlertList.
FHIR Profile Development Project Insight ID
- Ready for Draft for Comment ballot: January 2015
- Complete for DSTU 2.0: August 2015
- Ballot with next FHIR DSTU or Normative Edition