This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "December 6th, 2011 Security Working Group Conference Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "=Security Working Group Meeting= * Meeting Information Back to Security Main Page ==Attendees== * [mailto:Kathleen_Connor@comcast.net Kathleen Connor...")
 
 
(4 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 6: Line 6:
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
  
* [mailto:Kathleen_Connor@comcast.net Kathleen Connor]
 
 
* [mailto:ecoyne@drc.com Ed Coyne]
 
* [mailto:ecoyne@drc.com Ed Coyne]
* [mailto:mike.davis@va.gov Mike Davis] Security Co-chair
 
 
* [mailto:farmer@apelon.com Jon Farmer]
 
* [mailto:farmer@apelon.com Jon Farmer]
* [mailto:sgonzales-webb@drc.com Suzanne Gonzales-Webb] CBCC Co-chair
 
* [mailto:jim.kretz@samhsa.hhs.gov Jim Kretz]
 
 
* [mailto:glen@grok-a-lot.com Glen Marshall]
 
* [mailto:glen@grok-a-lot.com Glen Marshall]
 
 
* [mailto:john.moehrke@med.ge.com John Moehrke] Security Co-chair
 
* [mailto:john.moehrke@med.ge.com John Moehrke] Security Co-chair
 
* [mailto:milan.petkovic@phillips.com Milan Petkovic]
 
* [mailto:milan.petkovic@phillips.com Milan Petkovic]
* [mailto:kenneth.salyards@samhsa.hhs.gov Ken Salyards]
 
* [mailto:richard.thoreson@samhsa.hhs.gov Richard Thoreson] CBCC Co-chair
 
 
* [mailto:weida@apelon.com Tony Weida]
 
* [mailto:weida@apelon.com Tony Weida]
  
Line 24: Line 17:
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
 
#''(05 min)'' Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
 
#''(05 min)'' Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
#''(15 min)'' '''Item1'''
+
#''(15 min)'' '''Obligation Discussion ''' -Kathleen Connor
#''(15 min)'' '''Item2'''
+
#''(15 min)'' '''ConfidentialityCode update'''
 
#''(15 min)'' '''Item3'''  
 
#''(15 min)'' '''Item3'''  
 
#''(5 min)'' '''Other Business'''
 
#''(5 min)'' '''Other Business'''
 +
 +
==DRAFT Meeting Minutes==
 +
* without the SME for the agenda items, we are pushing the agenda items to next week.
 +
** Ed indicates that his notes indicated that is the date agreed to prior
 +
* Tony reminds us all to review the ontology representation he provided using the web based tool
 +
* Took a poll regarding Dec 20th and 27th. Clearly not enough attendance will be available. Canceling those two weeks.
 +
* Meeting adjourned at 13 minutes
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
 +
 +
* Canceled Dec 20th and 27th meetings.
  
 
[[Security|Back to Security Main Page]]
 
[[Security|Back to Security Main Page]]

Latest revision as of 18:21, 6 December 2011

Security Working Group Meeting

Back to Security Main Page

Attendees

Back to Security Main Page

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
  2. (15 min) Obligation Discussion -Kathleen Connor
  3. (15 min) ConfidentialityCode update
  4. (15 min) Item3
  5. (5 min) Other Business

DRAFT Meeting Minutes

  • without the SME for the agenda items, we are pushing the agenda items to next week.
    • Ed indicates that his notes indicated that is the date agreed to prior
  • Tony reminds us all to review the ontology representation he provided using the web based tool
  • Took a poll regarding Dec 20th and 27th. Clearly not enough attendance will be available. Canceling those two weeks.
  • Meeting adjourned at 13 minutes

Action Items

  • Canceled Dec 20th and 27th meetings.

Back to Security Main Page