This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

December 03, 2013 Security WG Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 23:20, 3 December 2013 by Suzannegw (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to Security Main Page

Attendees

Member Name Present Member Name Present Member Name Present
Mike Davis Security Co-chair x John Moehrke Security Co-chair x Trish Williams Security Co-chair
Bernd Blobel, Security Co-chair . . .
Johnathan Coleman x Kathleen Connor x Duane DeCouteau x
Reed Gelzer Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-chair x Brian Handspicker .
Muhammed Jafari Don Jorgenson Diana Proud-Madruga x
Harry Rhodes Ioana Singureanu David Staggs .
Richard Thoreson CBCC Co-chair Tony Weida Rick Grow x
Rob Horn, AGFA x .
. . .


Back to Security Main Page

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
  2. (05 min) DS4P ballot comments - request to withdraw negatives
  3. Security Labeling Service (SLS) Ballot- Mike Davis, Kathleen Conner
  4. (10 min) Other Business

Meeting Minutes

Meeting Minutes Motion made to approve: Meeting minutes November 26, 2013 Abstain: 3 (JohnM, JohnathanC, RobH), objections: none, Motion passes:3


DS4P ballot comments - request to withdraw negatives

  • Note: recommended that the WGs get as many of the negative comments/votes withdrawn as possible before we go to the recirculation ballot. (We should have enough affirmative votes to pass the ballot prior to recirculation)
  • Ioana is following up with e-mails to negative commentors to remove
  • recommend a followup request/e-mail from the ballot website be sent to negative commenters

Ballot:

  • Walter withdrawn, two other have not from Kaiser
  • Clem has not withdrawn
  • Dr. Stumpf has not withdrawn

We are not at risk, but it would be nice to have them withdraw their comments Kathleen will follow up with e-mails to negative commenters

'DS4P IG A number of folk have not withdrawn their negatives, Ioana sent an e-mail out with a list Ioana is following up

Austin has spoken to Mike regarding the SLS. why is the SLS normative? Mike's response: Scope statement had been submitted as informative, the work done on the SLS has indicated was simpler than indicated. The SLSL was incorporated into the wokr we've been doing the last two yearswith sufficient background work/PASS, Access control that we did not have to do much work. Spoke to SOA about the PSS indicating this as well as with the co-Chairs. Voted last week at the Security WG, Mike attended the steering division call and it was approved. We are pulling together the documentation in order to complete these as normative. (Administratively we've completed everything else)

Note: At the TSC because of the reporting to the ANSI, it may not be possible at this time to change this per Austin

Security Labeling Service (SLS) Kathleen showing the SLS collaboration diagram 2012 1202.vsd, walkthrough of diagram

  • 1-5 are already included in the PASS Access control diagram
  • added: two drilled down SLS are the 5b (in blue and purple)
    • Blue (SLS) covers the Resource and Security Label ADI process.
    • Purple (Privacy & Protective Service) covers the Privacy and Protection obligation enforcement.
  • Note: Objection to the way step 7 is labeled. After discussion, it was agreed to add the word security (now: "Privacy and Security") to the steps for clarity/consistency.

Need to have the draft done by the next meeting in order to submit by 12/13. Kathleen will send out to all who are on the call.

Mike presented the Collaboration MD3 use case diagrams. This is the core that we are working with. The document would then be discussing these diagrams.

Request made for update on DS4P Ballot reconciliation at next meeting (Suzanne will add to the 12/10 agenda)

Meeting adjourned at 1501 PST --Suzannegw 23:02, 3 December 2013 (UTC)