Creation of a Set of AID Whitepapers
The Creation of a Set of RIMBAA Whitepapers project was established to manage the process of creating a set of whitepapers.
- Note: This is project #550 and #951 in the Project Insight tool. Project approved by FTSD on its call of 2010-10-19. Project approved by TSC on its call on 2010-11-08.
This is a long running (maintenance type) project to create a set of whitepapers with the consensus based findings of the RIMBAA WG as to what the v3 implementation best practices (or: v3 implementation patterns) are.
- Software Implementation of CDA
- Sept 2014: updating, re-approval in January 2015
- Persisting FHIR Resources,
- Sept 2014: Andy will create skeleton verson before meeting in January 2015
- Implementation Guidance for the IVL TS data type
- Sept 2014: will need additional review, won't need maintenance once finished
- v2-v3 migration / mapping, inclusive of recommendations as to how one should 'enrich' current v2 interface to ensure ease of transformability.