Creation of a Set of AID Whitepapers
The Creation of a Set of RIMBAA Whitepapers project was established to manage the process of creating a set of whitepapers.
- Note: This is project #550 in the Project Insight tool. Project approved by FTSD on its call of 2010-10-19. Project approved by TSC on its call on 2010-11-08.
This is a long running (maintenance type) project to create a set of whitepapers with the consensus based findings of the RIMBAA WG as to what the v3 implementation best practices (or: v3 implementation patterns) are.
- Software Implementation of CDA, September 2012
- Sept 2013: for RE-approval
- Persisting FHIR Resources, January? 2013
- v2-v3 migration / mapping, inclusive of recommendations as to how one should 'enrich' current v2 interface to ensure ease of transformability.