Consolidated CDA July 2012 Errata
Return to SDWG page. (Items on this list must first have been approved for inclusion through a SDWG vote).
1. Published IG states "HL7 Data Types Release 1 requires the codeSystem attribute unless the underlying data type is Coded Simple or CS, in which case it is prohibited. The displayName and the codeSystemName are optional, but recommended, in all cases".
- Because displayName and codeSystemName are prohibited in CS data type, the recommendation only applies where the data type is NOT CS (e.g. CE or CD).
2. Section 1.8.1, Table "Constraints format example", shows that template constraints are presented in various formats in order to meet different user needs. We have found a handful of discrepancies between the constraints enumerated in the tables and the corresponding constraints enumerated in the list of constraints following each table. We have identified the source of discrepancies, which will resolve this issue in future publications. For now, we declare that the constraints enumerated in the list are the source of truth, and take precedence over the constraints enumerated in the table. We will include this declaration in future implementation guides. Specific discrepancies identified include:
- Table "Comment Activity Constraints Overview" incorrectly lists and links to CONF 9430 and 9431, which do not exist.
- Table "Family History Organizer Constraints Overview" incorrectly lists and links to CONF 8610, 8611, 8613, 8614, and 8615, which do not exist.
- Table "Referenced Frames Observation Constraints Overview" incorrectly lists and links to CONF 15923, which does not exist.
3. Table "Template Ids Alphabetically by Template Type"
- Lists an Implants Section template, which does not exist (see Procedure Implants Section instead).
- Lists a Surgery Description Section template, which does not exist (see Procedure Description Section instead).
Errata to be reviewed by SDWG
1. Smoking Status Observation templateId and value set OIDs are incorrect.
- Update template from 2.16.840.1.1138220.127.116.11.78 to 2.16.840.1.113818.104.22.168.4.78
- Update value set reference in CONF:14817 to Smoking Status 2.16.840.1.113822.214.171.124.38 STATIC 2012-07-01