This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "Conformance Sep 2018 WGM Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(25 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 61: Line 61:
 
*Review Gforge tracker items (new, assigned, open, etc.)
 
*Review Gforge tracker items (new, assigned, open, etc.)
 
*Health Metrics (optional)
 
*Health Metrics (optional)
 +
*Set time for weekly meetings (need a better time)
  
 
   </td>
 
   </td>
   <td>Guest Room 308</td>
+
   <td>Guest Room 320</td>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
 
*Host: Conformance
 
*Host: Conformance
Line 75: Line 76:
  
 
===FHIR Discussion===
 
===FHIR Discussion===
 
+
* Need to talk about gaps between V2 and FHIR conformance constructs, need to agree on gaps before meeting with FHIR-I
  
  
Line 83: Line 84:
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
 
*Host: Conformance
 
*Host: Conformance
 +
*Joining: FHIR-I
 
*Chair: Rob
 
*Chair: Rob
 
*Scribe: Nathan
 
*Scribe: Nathan
Line 101: Line 103:
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q1</th>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q1</th>
   <td colspan="3"><i>not meeting - <font color="red">Conformance Tutorial</font></i></td>
+
   <td>
 +
===Data Type Flavor Specification (Ballot)===
 +
 
 +
</td>
 +
  <td>TBD</td>
 +
  <td>
 +
Chair: Nathan<br/>
 +
Scribe: Rob
 +
</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 +
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q2</th>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q2</th>
   <td colspan="3"><i>not meeting - <font color="red">Conformance Tutorial</font></i></td>
+
   <td>
 +
===Conformance Tooling===
 +
 
 +
</td>
 +
  <td>TBD</td>
 +
  <td>
 +
Chair: Nathan<br/>
 +
Scribe: Rob
 +
</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
Line 113: Line 132:
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q3</th>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q3</th>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
===Joint Discussion with InM===
+
 
* Conformance length in HL7 v2
+
===EHR and FHIR Certification Testing ===
* Profile identifiers, versioning and how it is used in queries
 
** Query id in MSH-21, review and give best practices
 
* Acknowledgement debrief, update on where we are at with it
 
  
 
</td>
 
</td>
   <td>Guest Room 308</td>
+
   <td>TBD</td>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
Host: InM<br/>
+
Host: EHR<br/>
 
Joining: Conformance
 
Joining: Conformance
  
Line 129: Line 145:
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q4</th>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q4</th>
   <td colspan="3"><i>not meeting</i></td>
+
   <td>
</tr>
+
===Joint Meeting with InM===
 +
 
 +
*Overview and update on the conformance methodology approach and plan-of-attack
 +
*Conditional usage proposal
 +
*Conformance statements/predicates, plan of attack
 +
*Discussion about v2+? Give update on this. V2 tooling plus V2+.
 +
 
 +
</td>
 +
  <td>TBD</td>
 +
  <td>
 +
 
 +
Host: Conformance
 +
Joining: InM
 +
Chair: Nathan<br/>
 +
Scribe: Rob
 +
 
 +
</td>
 +
</tr>
  
 
</table>
 
</table>
Line 147: Line 180:
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q1</th>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q1</th>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
===Conformance Tooling Demonstrations===
+
no meeting
 
 
Standing quarter to look at tooling efforts.
 
 
 
Agenda for demonstrations and discussion will be determined at the start of the quarter based on participants who attend.
 
 
 
Demonstrations:
 
*AEGIS
 
**FHIR Conformance testing tool Touchstone
 
**IHE/HL7/eHEX testing tool DIL
 
*MDHT for CIMI and CDA (Sean Muir)
 
*NIST Milestone Progress Review
 
 
 
 
</td>
 
</td>
   <td>Guest Room 308</td>
+
   <td>TBD</td>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
Host: Conformance<br/>
+
</td>
Chair: Rob<br/>
 
Scribe: Nathan
 
</td>
 
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
Line 175: Line 193:
  
 
A roundtable informal discussion will be held with reports on progress from:
 
A roundtable informal discussion will be held with reports on progress from:
*Craig Newman: Immunization Guide Balloting
+
 
*Rob Snelick: NIST Tooling Update
 
*Floyd Eisenberg: Findings from EHR Testing
 
*Nathan Bunker: Update on IIS Testing and Progress on FHIR Standard to support CDS for Immunizations
 
  
 
</td>
 
</td>
Line 184: Line 199:
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
 
Host: Conformance<br/>
 
Host: Conformance<br/>
 +
Joining: Public Health<br/>
 
Chair: Nathan<br/>
 
Chair: Nathan<br/>
 
Scribe: Rob
 
Scribe: Rob
Line 212: Line 228:
 
*Test Script and FHIR Validation  
 
*Test Script and FHIR Validation  
 
</td>
 
</td>
<td>Palatine A</td>
+
<td>TBD</td>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
 
Host: Conformance<br/>
 
Host: Conformance<br/>
Line 225: Line 241:
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
  
===General Conformance Discussion (final)===
+
===Wrap up / Administration===
*Review Conformance Tutorial
+
 
*Wrap-up and Admin
 
**Overflow topics
 
**Jan 2018 WGM agenda planning
 
  
 
</td>
 
</td>
   <td>Guest Room 308</td>
+
   <td>TBD</td>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
 
Host: Conformance<br/>
 
Host: Conformance<br/>

Latest revision as of 18:21, 1 October 2018

Proposed Agenda

Titles of quarters are agreed upon but agenda was copied from the last WGM. Contents of quarters is still being discussed.

Sunday

Quarter Agenda Room Responsibilities
Q1 not meeting
Q2 not meeting
Q3 not meeting
Q4 not meeting

Monday

Quarter Agenda Room Responsibilities
Q1 not meeting - Plenary
Q2 not meeting - Plenary
Lunch
Q3

Admin

  • Review and make final changes for agenda for WGM
  • Review minutes from WGM and approve
  • Projects review
  • Review Gforge tracker items (new, assigned, open, etc.)
  • Health Metrics (optional)
  • Set time for weekly meetings (need a better time)
Guest Room 320
  • Host: Conformance
  • Chair: Frank
  • Scribe: Nathan
Q4

FHIR Discussion

  • Need to talk about gaps between V2 and FHIR conformance constructs, need to agree on gaps before meeting with FHIR-I


TBD
  • Host: Conformance
  • Joining: FHIR-I
  • Chair: Rob
  • Scribe: Nathan

Tuesday

Quarter Agenda Room Responsibilities
Q1

Data Type Flavor Specification (Ballot)

TBD

Chair: Nathan
Scribe: Rob

Q2

Conformance Tooling

TBD

Chair: Nathan
Scribe: Rob

Lunch
Q3

EHR and FHIR Certification Testing

TBD

Host: EHR
Joining: Conformance

Q4

Joint Meeting with InM

  • Overview and update on the conformance methodology approach and plan-of-attack
  • Conditional usage proposal
  • Conformance statements/predicates, plan of attack
  • Discussion about v2+? Give update on this. V2 tooling plus V2+.
TBD

Host: Conformance Joining: InM Chair: Nathan
Scribe: Rob

Wednesday

Quarter Agenda Room Responsibilities
Q1

no meeting

TBD
Q2

Conformance within Immunization Space

A roundtable informal discussion will be held with reports on progress from:


Guest Room 308

Host: Conformance
Joining: Public Health
Chair: Nathan
Scribe: Rob

Lunch
Q3

FHIR discussions

  • Versioning FHIR
  • FHIR Conformance Review
    • Original document FHIR_Constraints_and_Rules
    • Review slide set of recommendations for improvements to FHIR to support conformance needs
  • Running Items
    • FHIR Quality Criteria
      • Review of further requests for more/other criteria
    • FHIR StructureDefinition vs. Templates vs. v2 Profiling
      • Constraint Language: Status Update
  • Test Script and FHIR Validation
TBD

Host: Conformance
Joining: FHIR-I, Templates
Chair: Ioana
Scribe: Nathan

Q4

Wrap up / Administration

TBD

Host: Conformance
Chair: Frank
Scribe: Nathan

Thursday

Quarter Agenda Room Responsibilities
Q1

Vocabulary

  • Terminology Quality Assurance
  • Tables Project

Items that can be discussed Thursday AM

  • Table 0163 and 0550.
  • Adding new codes to HL7 tables (what code system to use, what is the process)
  • How to use the new code systems (hl7 table project)
San Remo Host: Vocab
Q2

Vocabulary

San Remo Host: Vocab
Lunch
Q3

Vocabulary

San Remo Host: Vocab
Q4 not meeting

Friday

Quarter Agenda Room Responsibilities
Q1 not meeting
Q1 not meeting

Quarter Times

Quarter Time
Q1 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Q2 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Q3 1:45 PM - 3:00 PM
Q4 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM