This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "Conformance Sep 2018 WGM Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with " =Proposed Agenda= Titles of quarters are agreed upon but agenda was copied from the last WGM. Contents of quarters is still being discussed. == Sunday == <table border="1" ...")
 
 
(28 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 42: Line 42:
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q1</th>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q1</th>
 +
  <td colspan="3"><i>not meeting - Plenary</i></td>
 +
</tr>
 +
<tr>
 +
  <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q2</th>
 +
  <td colspan="3"><i>not meeting - Plenary</i></td>
 +
</tr>
 +
<tr>
 +
  <td bgcolor="#aef3e7" colspan="5">Lunch</td>
 +
</tr>
 +
<tr>
 +
  <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q3</th>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
  
 
===Admin===
 
===Admin===
 
*Review and make final changes for agenda for WGM
 
*Review and make final changes for agenda for WGM
*Review Group Health Items
+
*Review minutes from WGM and approve
**Review and approve SWOT
 
**Review and approve DMP
 
**Review and approve Mission & Charter
 
**Review and approve 3 year plan
 
 
*Projects review
 
*Projects review
 
*Review Gforge tracker items (new, assigned, open, etc.)
 
*Review Gforge tracker items (new, assigned, open, etc.)
 +
*Health Metrics (optional)
 +
*Set time for weekly meetings (need a better time)
  
 
   </td>
 
   </td>
   <td>Leeward - Riverside Bldg</td>
+
   <td>Guest Room 320</td>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
 
*Host: Conformance
 
*Host: Conformance
Line 63: Line 72:
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q2</th>
+
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q4</th>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
  
===General Conformance Discussion===
+
===FHIR Discussion===
 
+
* Need to talk about gaps between V2 and FHIR conformance constructs, need to agree on gaps before meeting with FHIR-I
Primary Topics
 
*Review and finalize PSS
 
**Data Type Flavor PSS
 
**Conformance Specification (move Chapter 2b out) PSS
 
*Master (Standard) Data Type Library
 
*Using FHIR Structured Definition to represent V2 profiling (if time)
 
  
Additional topics if there is time and interest
 
* Cross Paradigm Implementation Guide
 
* Conformance length in HL7 v2
 
** Need to write the history
 
** What is allowable in constraining?
 
** Need to write it down - Position Statement / White Paper? Will go into Conformance Chapter / Best Practices
 
* Unified Conformance Model - How they relate to FHIR
 
* Implementation Guide Template
 
** Standardized conformance section (Boiler plate language that defines the definitions of conformance the way we want it defined. Included directly or referenced.)
 
*Pulling out Chapter 2B. Needs a new title: HL7 V2 Conformance Model ?
 
**Higher level of constraint definitions that cross product families
 
*General V2 Test Cases
 
*Specification of Co-Constraints
 
** Issues associated with giving constraints on items such as Observation (OBX) segments. Every guide author is using different ways of defining the co-constraints.
 
** Discuss ideas about how to standardize the expression of these co-constraints.
 
** Asking for feedback in regards to how this is done in other standards such as V3, FHIR, etc.
 
*Need a best-practices/recommendations for properly using conformance
 
**Conformance supports business requirements, business rules determine how to process receiving data
 
**How to handle HL7 versions you don't expect
 
*Data Type Flavors Discussion
 
*Conformance statement versus small value set (question from PHER)
 
*Test Script and FHIR Validation
 
  
  
 
</td>
 
</td>
   <td>Leeward - Riverside Bldg</td>
+
   <td>TBD</td>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
 
*Host: Conformance
 
*Host: Conformance
 +
*Joining: FHIR-I
 
*Chair: Rob
 
*Chair: Rob
 
*Scribe: Nathan
 
*Scribe: Nathan
 
   </td>
 
   </td>
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
  <td bgcolor=#dddddd colspan="4">Lunch</td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
  <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q3</th>
 
  <td colspan="3"><i>not meeting - <font color="red">Conformance Tutorial</font></i></td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
  <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q4</th>
 
  <td colspan="3"><i>not meeting - <font color="red">Conformance Tutorial</font></i></td>
 
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  
 
</table>
 
</table>
Line 125: Line 95:
 
<table border="1" width="100%" cellspacing="0">
 
<table border="1" width="100%" cellspacing="0">
 
<!-- ----------------------------------------------- TUESDAY -->
 
<!-- ----------------------------------------------- TUESDAY -->
 
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <th bgcolor="#0f7173" width="10%"><font color="#8ee3ef">Quarter</font></th>
 
   <th bgcolor="#0f7173" width="10%"><font color="#8ee3ef">Quarter</font></th>
Line 132: Line 101:
 
   <th bgcolor="#0f7173" width="20%"><font color="#8ee3ef">Responsibilities</font></th>
 
   <th bgcolor="#0f7173" width="20%"><font color="#8ee3ef">Responsibilities</font></th>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q1</th>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q1</th>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
 +
===Data Type Flavor Specification (Ballot)===
  
===Universal Conformance Constructs===
+
</td>
*Overall V2/FHIR planning/strategy
+
   <td>TBD</td>
*Alternative ITS
 
**Using HTTPS status codes
 
*Compare and contrast conformance V2/CDA/V3/FHIR. Provide recommendations.
 
*Complete slides for FHIR.
 
  </td>
 
   <td>Leeward - Riverside Bldg</td>
 
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
*Host: Conformance
+
Chair: Nathan<br/>
*Chair:  
+
Scribe: Rob
*Scribe:  
+
</td>
  </td>
 
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 +
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q2</th>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q2</th>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
 +
===Conformance Tooling===
  
===Discuss Best Practices for Implementation Guides and Conformance (Position Statements)===
 
Discuss/Edit/Approve Position Statements
 
 
</td>
 
</td>
   <td>Leeward - Riverside Bldg</td>
+
   <td>TBD</td>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
*Host: Conformance
+
Chair: Nathan<br/>
*Chair: Nathan Bunker
+
Scribe: Rob
*Scribe:  
+
</td>
  </td>
 
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd colspan="4">Lunch</td>
 
   <td bgcolor=#dddddd colspan="4">Lunch</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q3</th>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q3</th>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
  
===Joint Discussion with InM===
+
===EHR and FHIR Certification Testing ===
*Review 2 PSS's that we need their approvals on
 
**Data Type Library
 
**Separate Conformance Specification
 
*Alternative ITS
 
**Using HTTPS status codes
 
*Conformance length in HL7 v2
 
*Profile identifiers, versioning and how it is used in queries
 
**Query id in MSH-21, review and give best practices
 
*Acknowledgement debrief, update on where we are at with it
 
  
 
</td>
 
</td>
   <td>Leeward - Riverside Bldg</td>
+
   <td>TBD</td>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
Host: InM<br/>
+
Host: EHR<br/>
 
Joining: Conformance
 
Joining: Conformance
  
Line 195: Line 145:
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q4</th>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q4</th>
   <td colspan="3"><i>not meeting</i></td>
+
   <td>
</tr>
+
===Joint Meeting with InM===
 +
 
 +
*Overview and update on the conformance methodology approach and plan-of-attack
 +
*Conditional usage proposal
 +
*Conformance statements/predicates, plan of attack
 +
*Discussion about v2+? Give update on this. V2 tooling plus V2+.
 +
 
 +
</td>
 +
  <td>TBD</td>
 +
  <td>
 +
 
 +
Host: Conformance
 +
Joining: InM
 +
Chair: Nathan<br/>
 +
Scribe: Rob
 +
 
 +
</td>
 +
</tr>
  
 
</table>
 
</table>
Line 213: Line 180:
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q1</th>
 
   <th bgcolor="#aef3e7">Q1</th>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
===Conformance Tooling Demonstrations===
+
no meeting
 
 
Standing quarter to look at tooling efforts.
 
 
 
Agenda for demonstrations and discussion will be determined at the start of the quarter based on participants who attend.
 
 
 
* Update from Richard Ettema on conformance aspects and tooling from FHIR Connectathon
 
* NIST tooling update (if there is time)
 
 
 
 
</td>
 
</td>
   <td>Bridge - Riverside Bldg</td>
+
   <td>TBD</td>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
Host: Conformance<br/>
+
</td>
Chair: Rob<br/>
 
Scribe: Nathan
 
</td>
 
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
Line 237: Line 193:
  
 
A roundtable informal discussion will be held with reports on progress from:
 
A roundtable informal discussion will be held with reports on progress from:
 
  
  
 
</td>
 
</td>
   <td>Bridge - Riverside Bldg</td>
+
   <td>Guest Room 308</td>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
 
Host: Conformance<br/>
 
Host: Conformance<br/>
 +
Joining: Public Health<br/>
 
Chair: Nathan<br/>
 
Chair: Nathan<br/>
 
Scribe: Rob
 
Scribe: Rob
Line 272: Line 228:
 
*Test Script and FHIR Validation  
 
*Test Script and FHIR Validation  
 
</td>
 
</td>
<td>Bridge - Riverside Bldg</td>
+
<td>TBD</td>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
 
Host: Conformance<br/>
 
Host: Conformance<br/>
Line 285: Line 241:
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
  
===General Conformance Discussion (final)===
+
===Wrap up / Administration===
*Looking to cancel this meeting.
 
**Planning for Cologne meeting will be via the listserver/confluence
 
  
Original agenda
 
*Review Conformance Tutorial
 
*Wrap-up and Admin
 
**Overflow topics
 
**May 2018 WGM agenda planning
 
  
 
</td>
 
</td>
   <td>Cancelled</td>
+
   <td>TBD</td>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
 
Host: Conformance<br/>
 
Host: Conformance<br/>
Chair: Rob<br/>
+
Chair: Frank<br/>
 
Scribe: Nathan
 
Scribe: Nathan
 
</td>
 
</td>
Line 328: Line 277:
  
 
</td>
 
</td>
   <td>Magazine - 3rd Floor</td>
+
   <td>San Remo</td>
 
   <td>Host: Vocab</td>
 
   <td>Host: Vocab</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
Line 338: Line 287:
 
*Vocabulary [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Binding_Syntax Binding Syntax: Requirements]
 
*Vocabulary [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Binding_Syntax Binding Syntax: Requirements]
 
</td>
 
</td>
   <td>Magazine - 3rd Floor</td>
+
   <td>San Remo</td>
 
   <td>Host: Vocab</td>
 
   <td>Host: Vocab</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
Line 350: Line 299:
 
===Vocabulary===
 
===Vocabulary===
 
</td>
 
</td>
   <td>Magazine - 3rd Floor</td>
+
   <td>San Remo</td>
 
   <td>Host: Vocab</td>
 
   <td>Host: Vocab</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>

Latest revision as of 18:21, 1 October 2018

Proposed Agenda

Titles of quarters are agreed upon but agenda was copied from the last WGM. Contents of quarters is still being discussed.

Sunday

Quarter Agenda Room Responsibilities
Q1 not meeting
Q2 not meeting
Q3 not meeting
Q4 not meeting

Monday

Quarter Agenda Room Responsibilities
Q1 not meeting - Plenary
Q2 not meeting - Plenary
Lunch
Q3

Admin

  • Review and make final changes for agenda for WGM
  • Review minutes from WGM and approve
  • Projects review
  • Review Gforge tracker items (new, assigned, open, etc.)
  • Health Metrics (optional)
  • Set time for weekly meetings (need a better time)
Guest Room 320
  • Host: Conformance
  • Chair: Frank
  • Scribe: Nathan
Q4

FHIR Discussion

  • Need to talk about gaps between V2 and FHIR conformance constructs, need to agree on gaps before meeting with FHIR-I


TBD
  • Host: Conformance
  • Joining: FHIR-I
  • Chair: Rob
  • Scribe: Nathan

Tuesday

Quarter Agenda Room Responsibilities
Q1

Data Type Flavor Specification (Ballot)

TBD

Chair: Nathan
Scribe: Rob

Q2

Conformance Tooling

TBD

Chair: Nathan
Scribe: Rob

Lunch
Q3

EHR and FHIR Certification Testing

TBD

Host: EHR
Joining: Conformance

Q4

Joint Meeting with InM

  • Overview and update on the conformance methodology approach and plan-of-attack
  • Conditional usage proposal
  • Conformance statements/predicates, plan of attack
  • Discussion about v2+? Give update on this. V2 tooling plus V2+.
TBD

Host: Conformance Joining: InM Chair: Nathan
Scribe: Rob

Wednesday

Quarter Agenda Room Responsibilities
Q1

no meeting

TBD
Q2

Conformance within Immunization Space

A roundtable informal discussion will be held with reports on progress from:


Guest Room 308

Host: Conformance
Joining: Public Health
Chair: Nathan
Scribe: Rob

Lunch
Q3

FHIR discussions

  • Versioning FHIR
  • FHIR Conformance Review
    • Original document FHIR_Constraints_and_Rules
    • Review slide set of recommendations for improvements to FHIR to support conformance needs
  • Running Items
    • FHIR Quality Criteria
      • Review of further requests for more/other criteria
    • FHIR StructureDefinition vs. Templates vs. v2 Profiling
      • Constraint Language: Status Update
  • Test Script and FHIR Validation
TBD

Host: Conformance
Joining: FHIR-I, Templates
Chair: Ioana
Scribe: Nathan

Q4

Wrap up / Administration

TBD

Host: Conformance
Chair: Frank
Scribe: Nathan

Thursday

Quarter Agenda Room Responsibilities
Q1

Vocabulary

  • Terminology Quality Assurance
  • Tables Project

Items that can be discussed Thursday AM

  • Table 0163 and 0550.
  • Adding new codes to HL7 tables (what code system to use, what is the process)
  • How to use the new code systems (hl7 table project)
San Remo Host: Vocab
Q2

Vocabulary

San Remo Host: Vocab
Lunch
Q3

Vocabulary

San Remo Host: Vocab
Q4 not meeting

Friday

Quarter Agenda Room Responsibilities
Q1 not meeting
Q1 not meeting

Quarter Times

Quarter Time
Q1 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Q2 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Q3 1:45 PM - 3:00 PM
Q4 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM