This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "Conference Call Agenda 2011-08-25"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{{subst::Conference Call Agenda 2011-08-18}}")
 
 
(5 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:
  
 
==Logistics==
 
==Logistics==
* Join GoToMeeting at URL: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/962877532
+
{{:Tooling Meeting Information}}
* Use '''''Different '''Pilot Conference call service'' (different platform)
 
**Dial-in:                702-894-2444
 
**Passcode:            7946251
 
** What to expect: During this pilot, we will be moving to a different platform. It is likely that both the dial in number and passcode will change, updated information will be provided before the start of the pilot. Participants will be prompted to enter a Leader Code before entering the call
 
* Conference Call Time: 10:00AM Eastern Time
 
 
* For your local times, please visit: [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=28&year=2011&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=179]
 
* For your local times, please visit: [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=28&year=2011&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=179]
  
Line 13: Line 8:
 
* Roll Call & Agenda Review
 
* Roll Call & Agenda Review
 
* Approval of previous minutes  [Jane]
 
* Approval of previous minutes  [Jane]
* Touch base with our Tooling liaisons -  pull together tooling vision; need to extend tooling scope beyond publishing, review tooling communication channels, wiki page
+
* Update on Tooling Documentation [Wilfred]
**CGIT - Rob Snelick offers regrets
 
<!--**CIC - Stacy Berger: MAX project
 
**EHR - liaison pending -->
 
**Patient Care - Michael van der Zel
 
**Structured DOcs - Andy
 
**Templates - Jane
 
**Vocab - Andy
 
 
* Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=445 action items]
 
* Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=445 action items]
* Update on Tooling Documentation [Wilfred]
+
**From Tracker
 +
**:[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=1997&start=0 1997]:''Review Communication from the Tooling WG for stale information.''  review proposed wiki page to update communication
 +
**From last meeting
 +
**:Jane to review final version of instructions on adopting new processes with Tooling in San Diego - see latest version here ( [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6397/8592/HL7AdoptionProcess_draftV11.doc Introducing New Processes Version 11 draft] )
 +
**:All members to review the proposed Tooling WG page and offer comments and suggestions for improvement. (see http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Talk:Tooling_Work_Group) '''no feedback received'''
 +
**:Lorraine to confirm ES representative will attend Tooling meeting Tuesday Q1 at WGM '''done'''.
 +
**:Jane will forward to Andy request for a session with SDWG for SAIF AP Tuesday at WGM
 +
**:Wilfred expects to get a Tooling Documentation draft to Jane on Monday
 +
**:Lynn will add to Andy’s publishing item on cochairs agenda on CMET process for GForge retention policy and space usage '''done'''
 +
*Web site review - [[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Talk:Tooling_Work_Group|proposed wiki page]]
 
* Update on V3 Generator Tool [Lloyd]
 
* Update on V3 Generator Tool [Lloyd]
* Update on GForge retention policy with baseline from GForge Group [continued)
+
* Update on GForge migration evaluation [Josh]
*Discussion on Roadmap to state the target state, where we are currently, and the how the existing tools fit together
+
*Tooling will review what John is reporting to the Board - or at least as much as is ready
 
* Other/New Business
 
* Other/New Business
 
**conference call provider evaluation pilot: please complete [http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/W8VLJ2H survey]
 
**conference call provider evaluation pilot: please complete [http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/W8VLJ2H survey]
  
 
[[Tooling Work Group | Return to Tooling]]
 
[[Tooling Work Group | Return to Tooling]]

Latest revision as of 18:19, 24 August 2011

Tooling Conference Call 10:00AM Eastern Time (Date above)

Logistics

Standing Conference Calls

The Tooling WG will hold a Conference Call at 2 PM Eastern time, each Thursday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at Telecon_Agendas.

Conference Call: Uses HL7 Conference Call Service
Dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 586935#
GoToMeeting at 482-299-629
  • For your local times, please visit: [1]

Agenda

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes [Jane]
  • Update on Tooling Documentation [Wilfred]
  • Review action items
    • From Tracker
      1997:Review Communication from the Tooling WG for stale information. review proposed wiki page to update communication
    • From last meeting
      Jane to review final version of instructions on adopting new processes with Tooling in San Diego - see latest version here ( Introducing New Processes Version 11 draft )
      All members to review the proposed Tooling WG page and offer comments and suggestions for improvement. (see http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Talk:Tooling_Work_Group) no feedback received
      Lorraine to confirm ES representative will attend Tooling meeting Tuesday Q1 at WGM done.
      Jane will forward to Andy request for a session with SDWG for SAIF AP Tuesday at WGM
      Wilfred expects to get a Tooling Documentation draft to Jane on Monday
      Lynn will add to Andy’s publishing item on cochairs agenda on CMET process for GForge retention policy and space usage done
  • Web site review - [wiki page]
  • Update on V3 Generator Tool [Lloyd]
  • Update on GForge migration evaluation [Josh]
  • Tooling will review what John is reporting to the Board - or at least as much as is ready
  • Other/New Business
    • conference call provider evaluation pilot: please complete survey

Return to Tooling