Clinical Statement Change Requests
Change Requests prior to 2006 are located on HL7 Clinical Statement Project Web Page.
Note: CSCR-038 has been skipped because there were two change requests with ID CSCR-037.
Clinical Statement Change Request Template (Please Do Not Edit! Copy and paste into a new page)
An announcement of this Change Request must be submitted to the Clinical Statement list to be formally submitted.
Editing of Change Requests is restricted to the submitter and the co-chairs of the Clinical Statement Project. Other changes will be undone. Please add comments to the "discussion" page associated with this Change Request.
Back to Clinical Statement Harmonization Project page.
- CSCR-039 Add Responsible party participation (Approved 23/2/06)
- CSCR-040 Refine Author Particpation (Approved 23/2/06)
- CSCR-041 Add Control Act (Approved 23/2/06)
- CSCR-042 Refine Observation Act
- CSCR-043 Consumable Agents (Approved 23/2/06)
- CSCR-044 Causative Agent (requires Harmonization proposal)
- CSCR-045 Informant & Performer functionCode (Approved 23/2/06)
- CSCR-046 Use R_SPECIMEN CMET
- CSCR-047 Make contextControlCode 0..1 Required on ActRels
- CSCR-048 Make conjunctionCode 0..1 Optional on ActRels
- CSCR-049 Make ObservationRange.text and Criterion.text optional
- CSCR-050 Make ObservationRange.negationInd and Criterion.negationInd optional
- CSCR-051 Add Material.expirationTime
- CSCR-052 Change Material.determinerCode to allow KIND plus INSTANCE
- CSCR-053 Include A_Encounter Universal CMET in CSP
- CSCR-054 Include A_PlacerOrder Universal CMET in CSP
- CSCR-055 Add participation for ParticipationInformationRecipient
- CSCR-056 Change the Act.classCode value set to ActClassContainer
- CSCR-057 Modify subject participation, add seqNum, extend to 0..*
- CSCR-058 Add reasonCode for non-clinical reasons
- CSCR-059 Add act.text to Organizer
- CSCR-060 Determine differences between R_PatientClinical and CSP