Clinical Quality Information Work Group
Welcome to the HL7 Clinical Quality Information Work Group Wiki
The Clinical Quality Information Work Group Mission:
The mission of the Clinical Quality Information Workgroup is to create and maintain information technology standards in support of improving health care quality, including clinical care, and to foster collaboration between quality measurement, outcomes and improvement stakeholders.
Fridays from 1:00 - 3:00 pm ET US
Dial in: 770-657-9270
GoTo Meeting link: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/111952694
HL7 Annual Plenary & Working Group Meeting
September 22-27, 2013
Cambridge, MA, USA
Initiatives that the CQI Work Group is currently participating in:
- QDM/vMR harmonization - this effort aims to harmonize the Quality Data Model, Virtual Medical record
- Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) Notice of Proposed Rule-making (NPRM) – Topics related to the Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (HIQR) program.
- Whitepaper: A Framework for Standards to Report Quality Measures
- Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) Notice of Proposed Rule-making (NPRM) - Topics related to Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting
- Physician Fee Schedule Notice of Proposed Rule-making (NPRM) - Topics related to Physician Office Quality Reporting