Difference between revisions of "Clinical Information Modeling Initiative Work Group"
m (removed sept 2017 wgm agenda, bolded the jan 2018 agenda link)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[Clinical Information Modeling Initiative WG
[[Clinical Information Modeling Initiative WG 2018 | '''Click here for the 2018 WGM Agenda''']]
Revision as of 19:21, 12 April 2018
- WIKI URL: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Clinical_Information_Modeling_Initiative_Work_Group
- WIKI Curator: Stephen.Hufnagel.HL7@gmail.com, Claude Nanjo
- Wiki Objective: maintain and communicate current information with CIMI members, partners and stakeholders.
- CIMI Co-chairs: Stan Huff, Linda Bird, Galen Mulrooney, Richard Esmond
- CIMI Telecoms: Thursdays at 3PM EST (4PM EDT), https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/754419973 US Dial-in 224-501-3316, Code: 754-419-973
- HL7 List server: CIMI@lists.HL7.org; where, you must be subscribed to the CIMI@lists.hl7.org list server to use it.
- CIMI Web Site: http://opencimi.org/
- CIMI BMM Browser: http://models.opencimi.org/cimi_doc/
- CIMI Archetype browser: http://models.opencimi.org
- CEM browser: http://www.opencem.org/#/
- CIMI model repository: https://github.com/opencimi/
- CIMI reference model: https://github.com/opencimi/rm/tree/master/model/Release-3.0.5/
- 1 Executive Summary
- 2 CIMI Minutes
- 3 CIMI Newsletters
- 4 CIMI Practitioners' Guide
- 5 CIMI Modeling, Architecture, Methodology and Style Guides
- 6 CIMI 2010-2015 Archive (from Mayo wiki)
Are you new to CIMI or just want to get oriented with our work? If so, please visit our Getting Started Guide.
- To encourage Information Model consistency, traceability and reuse:
- CIMI collaborates with other workgroups and organizations, which are governed apart from HL7.
- These projects are voluntarily being harmonized using CIMI Principles and Reference Models (e.g., PC, CQI, CDS, EHR, HSPC, etc.).
- Externally-developed CIMI-compliant information-models can be donated to HL7 for
- HL7 configuration management, peer review and standardization.
- CIMI Project 1316, Integration of Information Models and Tools (IIM&T), [Steve Hufnagel & Nona Hall, facilitators]
- FHIM integration of CIMI Clinical BMM & Archetypes (Patterns) *1 [Galen Mulrooney]
- US Core / QI Core integration of CIMI BMM & Archetypes (Patterns) *1 [Claude Nanjo]
- Patient Care Project 1253 "CIMI Clinical Model Proof of Concept" (Skin Wound Assessment)
- See http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1253
- content *1 [Jay Lyle and Susan Matney]
- Terminology/SNOMED Expressions *1 [Jay Lyle and Susan Matney]
- SOLOR (SNOMED extension including LOINC and RxNorm) *1 [Keith Campbell and Susan Matney]
- Clinical Decision Support Workgroup's Quality measures *2 [Ken Kawamoto and Claude Nanjo]
- Refine PROCEDURE and CONTEXT based on Pilots *1 (Galen Mulrooney and Claude Nanjo)
- Family Planning Annual Report (FPAR) – HSPC pilot with ACOG *3 [Stan Huff, Susan Matney]
- Device interfaces MDEpiNet. *3 [Julia Skapik]
- FHIR JET (Joint Exploratory Team) *3 Nona Hall, IPO, VA,
- 2010-05 – CIMI became an IHTSDO workgroup
- 2016-01 – CIMI became an HL7 workgroup
- 2016 Jan-Sep – CIMI-sponsored HL7 IIM&T investigative study
- CIMI Final Report: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AlkpZJej6nh_k9dlCRdJv51X0tFp9A
- 2016-08 ONC, FHA and IPO sponsored IIM&T Technical Forum
- 2016-09 CIMI-sponsored HL7 IIM&T Project *1316
- HL7 Project Scope Statement: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AlkpZJej6nh_k_1Hi-yFatfOvK8-gQ
- 2017-01 HL7 comments-only ballot
- 2017-05 HL7 Informative Standard
- 2017-09 No ballot
- 2018-01 HL7 Informative Standard
- 2018-09 HL7 Standard for Trial Use (STU)
- 2019-09 HL7 Normative Standard
- Added domains can add-to BMM.
- Added use-cases can add-to Reference Architypes, DCMs and FHIR profiles and extensions.
To inculcate the reuse of CIMI's principles, methodology, architecture, and artifacts (e.g., CLIM, FHIR and CDA profiles and extensions):
- collaboration with other projects and organizations. (see "References" below)
- informative and useful CIMI web-site and wiki (see "References" below)
- Free for use CIMI artefacts and open-source tools (see "References" below)
- "The CIMI Practitioners' Guide" is intended for non-modelers.
- "The CIMI Architecture, Methodology and Style Guide" is in each ballot package and is intended for modelers.
- CIMI Newsletters are published before and updated during each workgroup meeting.
“When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.” [Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll]
- BMM is CIMI Basic Meta Model components of the CIMI Reference Model (Architecture), used to harmonize the independently-developed Information models
- See http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=CIMI_Practitioners%27_Guide
- CDA is HL7 Clinical Data Architecture. See http://www.hl7.org/implement/standards/product_brief.cfm?product_id=258
- C-CDA is HL7 Consolidated CDA. See http://www.hl7.org/implement/standards/product_brief.cfm?product_id=379
- CEM is Intermountain Clinical Element Models See http://www.opencem.org/*/
- CDS is HL7 Clinical Decision Support workgroup. See http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Clinical_Decision_Support
- CIMI is HL7 Clinical Information Model Initiative. See http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Clinical_Information_Modeling_Initiative_Work_Group
- CIMI Principles See http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=CIMI_Practitioners%27_Guide
- CIMI Reference Models (aka Information Architecture) See http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=CIMI_Practitioners%27_Guide
- CLIM Package of SOLOR, FHIM, CQF, CIMI DCMs, used to generate FHIR Profiles and Extensions, contains Federated CIMI-harmonized Clinical Logical Information Models, where, independent organizations maintain the component models and HL7 periodically configuration manages, ballots and standardizes them.
- CQF is ONC Clinical Quality Framework. See http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Clinical_Decision_Support
- CQI is HL7 Clinical Quality Initiative workgroup. See http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Clinical_Quality_Information
- DAF is ONC Data Access Framework (US Core). See http://wiki.siframework.org/Data+Access+Framework+Homepage
- DCM is CIMI Detailed Clinical Models. See http://www.opencimi.org/model-browser
- FHIM is Federal Health Information Model; where, FHIM specifies healthcare domains and their data modules and their data elements.
- See http://FHIMS.org
- FHIR is HL7 Fast Healthcare Information Resource standard and workgroup. See http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR
- HcDir is ONC-FHA Provider Healthcare Directory. See http://wiki.siframework.org/Provider+Directories
- IIM&T Is CIMI-sponsored HL7 Integration of Information Models & Tools Project.
- See http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=CIMI_Practitioners%27_Guide
- JET is DoD-VA Joint Exploratory Team.
- KNART is CDS Knowledge Artifact. See http://www.hl7.org/implement/standards/product_brief.cfm?product_id=337
- MDHT is SIGG Model Driven Health Tool. See https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/model-driven-health-tools
- MDMI is SIGG Model Driven Message Interoperability.
- NIEM is National Information Exchange Package. See https://www.niem.gov/
- QI Core is FHIR Quality Improvement Core Implementation Guide . See https://www.hl7.org/fhir/qicore/qicore.html
- QUICK is CQI Quality Information and Clinical Knowledge logical model, used to specify eCQMs and FHIR QI Core.
- RI is SIGG-MDMI Referent Index. See https://github.com/MDMI/ReferentIndexContent
- SIGG is FHA Standards Implementation Guide Generator
- SOLOR is VA’s SnOmed LOinc, Rxnorm; where, HSPC hosts the SOLOR project to provide the terminology foundation for model development.
- VSAC is NLM Value Set Authority Center. https://vsac.nlm.nih.gov/
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
<<Theodore Roosevelt, Apr 23, 1910, Sorbonne, Paris, France>>
- HL7 IIM&T Project Scope Statements https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlkpZJej6nh_lIQOuPJcL2rf5BVoXQ
- IIM&T Briefing Slides https://1drv.ms/p/s!AlkpZJej6nh_k9dE-b_DAO8HSNNT6Q
- IIM&T Reports https://1drv.ms/w/s!AlkpZJej6nh_k9dQ2qQnRuQM8gbu8A
- IIM&T Technical Forum Summary https://1drv.ms/w/s!AlkpZJej6nh_k9gyRVADgOvM5SlJkQ
- IIM&T Work Breakdown MPP https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlkpZJej6nh_k9dK5WOB8zkkUuaKgA
- IIM&T Work Breakdown PDF https://1drv.ms/b/s!AlkpZJej6nh_k9dfYSeXPGjTRJ2cAg
- CIMI Wiki http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Clinical_Information_Modeling_Initiative_Work_Group
- CIMI Minutes http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=CIMI_Minutes
- CIMI Newsletters http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=CIMI_Newsletters
- CIMI Practitioners’ Guide http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=CIMI_Practitioners%27_Guide
- CIMI Modeling Architecture., Methodology. And Style Guides http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=CIMI_Modeling,_Architecture,_Methodology_and_Style_Guides
Collaboration that Grows with a Strong SME Base
- the contents of this Guide came from
- CIMI Co-Chairs
- Linda Bird BIT, IHTSDO
- Galen Mulrooney, FHA and VA contractor
- Richard Esmond, PenRad LLC
- Stanley Huff, Intermountain Healthcare
- Members of the following SDOs
- IHTSDO, POC: Linda Bird BIT
- HL7 Work Groups (PC, CDS, CIC, EHR, SOA, Vocab)
- The Open Group Healthcare Forum, Jason Lee POC
- ISO/CEN, POCs: Gerard Freriks, William Goossen, Gary Dickinson
- Federal Agency staff and contractors
- Department of Defense, Veterans Administration, Interagency Program Office
- Federal Drug Agency, Center for Disease Control
- Office of the National Coordinator (ONC), Office of Science and Technology (OST)
- Federal Health Architecture (FHA)
- Members of the following Healthcare Organizations
- Intermountain Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente, Mayo, MITRE, PenRad, Inc., Results4Care
- HSPC and other interested parties
- Faculty, Staff and Students
- Duke University
- The University of Utah
<<< Updated after each Thursday's Telecoms >>>
<<< Updated Quarterly >>>
<<< Working-Draft (not for official use) Document for Stakeholder Verification and Validation >>>
<<< Updated each ballot cycle >>>
<<< This archive was last modified on 20 February 2015 >>> <<< Transition of Mayo-Wiki content to HL7-Wiki is underway >>>