This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "Clinical Information Modeling Initiative WG September 2017 San Diego, CA"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(19 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Return to [[Clinical_Information_Modeling_Initiative_Work_Group]] main page
 
Return to [[Clinical_Information_Modeling_Initiative_Work_Group]] main page
 +
 +
* [http://bit.ly/CIMI_SEP_2017_ATTENDEES Attendees]
  
 
=Agenda=
 
=Agenda=
Line 22: Line 24:
 
   <td rowspan=4>Sunday<br/>September 10</td>
 
   <td rowspan=4>Sunday<br/>September 10</td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
   <td>Q1</td>
+
   <td>[[#Sunday_Q1 | Q1]]</td>
   <td></td>
+
   <td>Palatine B</td>
   <td><font color=#c0c0c0>NOT MEETING</font></td>
+
   <td>Week Planning / Cram Session</td>
  <td></td>
 
  <td></td>
 
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 +
  <td>Stan</td>
 +
  <td>Richard</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
  
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td>Q2</td>
+
   <td>[[#Sunday_Q2 | Q2]]</td>
   <td></td>
+
   <td>Palatine B</td>
   <td><font color=#c0c0c0>NOT MEETING</font></td>
+
   <td>Week Planning / Cram Session
  <td></td>
+
*Note that we'll try to meet with O&O sometime this week</td>
  <td></td>
 
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 +
  <td>Stan</td>
 +
  <td>Richard</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
  
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM</td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM</td>
   <td>Q3</td>
+
   <td>[[#Sunday_Q3 | Q3]]</td>
   <td>(tbd)</td>
+
   <td>Palatine B</td>
   <td>Week Planning / Cram Session</td>
+
   <td>Week Planning</td>
  <td></td>
 
  <td></td>
 
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 +
  <td>Richard</td>
 +
  <td>Claude</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
  
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td>Q4</td>
+
   <td>[[#Sunday_Q4 | Q4]]</td>
   <td>(tbd)</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>Week Planning / Cram Session</td>
+
   <td><font color=#c0c0c0>Not Meeting</font></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
Line 77: Line 80:
  
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td rowspan=4>Monday<br/>May 8</td>
+
   <td rowspan=4>Monday<br/>September 11</td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
   <td><font color=#c0c0c0>NOT MEETING</font></td>
+
   <td><font color=#c0c0c0>NOT MEETING - Plenary</font></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
Line 91: Line 94:
 
   <td>Q2</td>
 
   <td>Q2</td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
   <td><font color=#c0c0c0>NOT MEETING</font></td>
+
   <td><font color=#c0c0c0>NOT MEETING - Plenary</font></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
Line 101: Line 104:
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM</td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
   <td>(tbd)</td>
+
   <td>Vicino Ballroom</td>
   <td>Joint with EHR, PC, EC (Mega-Report-out)</td>
+
   <td>Joint with EHR, PC, EC, etc. (Mega-Report-out)</td>
 +
  <td>EHR</td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
   <td></td>
+
   <td>(EHR)</td>
   <td>Stan</td>
+
   <td>n/a</td>
  <td>Richard</td>
 
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
  
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td>Q4</td>
+
   <td>[[#Monday_Q4 | Q4]]</td>
   <td>(tbd)</td>
+
   <td>Room 306</td>
 
   <td>Welcome and Agenda Review, CIMI Overview</td>
 
   <td>Welcome and Agenda Review, CIMI Overview</td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
Line 131: Line 134:
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
  
 +
<!---------------  TUESDAY  --------------->
  
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td rowspan=5>Tuesday<br/>May 9</td>
+
   <td rowspan=5>Tuesday<br/>September 12</td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
   <td>Munich</td>
+
   <td>Barcino</td>
   <td> @ Patient Care (skin breakdown, allergies/adverse reactions) </td>
+
   <td> @ Patient Care, EC
 +
*(skin breakdown (Jay), allergies/adverse reactions (Claude))</td>
 
   <td>Patient Care</td>
 
   <td>Patient Care</td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
Line 145: Line 150:
  
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td>Q2</td>
+
   <td>[[#Tuesday_Q2 | Q2]]</td>
   <td>Almagro</td>
+
   <td>Room 306</td>
   <td>*FHIM discussion with implementers
+
   <td>
*Ballot Reconcilliation
+
* DSL discussion, Tooling Review
 +
* How to improve CIMI quality
 +
* Plan to review ballot comments
 +
* Ballot Review
 
</td>
 
</td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
Line 157: Line 165:
  
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td rowspan=3>PM </td><td>lunch</td>
+
   <td rowspan=3>PM </td>
   <td>Marsella</td>
+
  <td>[[#Tuesday_Lunch | lunch]]</td>
   <td>Lunch with FHIR: CIMI FHIR profile governance & coordination across groups
+
   <td>Aventine D</td>
* Report that the CIMI datatypes now map one-to-one with the FHIR datatypes
+
   <td>Lunch with FHIR:
* Describe the plan for the CIIC meeting to be held at NIH on July 13
+
* HL7 Product Governance: CIMI and FHIR working with HL7 Work Groups (Richard)
* Our plans for the September ballot
+
* CIMI FHIR profile governance and coordination across groups (Claude, Joey)
 +
* Relationship between Logical Models and FHIR Profiles
 +
* Generation of FHIR Profiles from CIMI / FHIR use of CIMI content
 
</td>
 
</td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
Line 171: Line 181:
  
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td>Q3</td>
+
   <td>[[#Tuesday_Q3 | Q3]]</td>
   <td>Almagro</td>
+
   <td>Room 306</td>
 
   <td>Tooling Discussion
 
   <td>Tooling Discussion
 +
* Report out from tooling connect-a-thon
 
* Discuss tools and tooling, including what Claude is doing, VA tools, Intermountain tools, MDHT, CAMEO (Mark Kramer), etc.
 
* Discuss tools and tooling, including what Claude is doing, VA tools, Intermountain tools, MDHT, CAMEO (Mark Kramer), etc.
 
</td>
 
</td>
Line 184: Line 195:
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
   <td>Estrasburgo</td>
+
   <td>Aventine F</td>
   <td> @ Patient Care (negation, and other topics of joint interest) </td>
+
   <td> @ Patient Care, FHIR-I, Vocab
 +
*(negation, and other topics of joint interest) </td>
 
   <td>Patient Care</td>
 
   <td>Patient Care</td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
Line 191: Line 203:
 
   <td>n/a</td>
 
   <td>n/a</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 +
 +
<!---------------  WEDNESDAY  --------------->
  
 
  <tr bgcolor=#f0f0f0>
 
  <tr bgcolor=#f0f0f0>
Line 205: Line 219:
  
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td rowspan=4>Wednesday<br/>May 10</td>
+
   <td rowspan=4>Wednesday<br/>September 13</td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
   <td>Estrasburgo</td>
+
   <td>Vicino Ballroom</td>
   <td> @ CQI  
+
   <td> @ CQI, CDS
 
* status updates, alignment with QDM and CIMI coverage of VMR content
 
* status updates, alignment with QDM and CIMI coverage of VMR content
* discuss KNART PSS
+
* results of the KNART project
* Discussion of using CIMI as a model for the KNARTs - Perhaps this is a separate PSS?
 
 
</td>
 
</td>
 
   <td>CQI</td>
 
   <td>CQI</td>
Line 222: Line 235:
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td>Q2</td>
 
   <td>Q2</td>
   <td>Frankfurt</td>
+
   <td>Athenia A</td>
 
   <td> @ CIC
 
   <td> @ CIC
 +
* Next steps for Cancer Interoperability PSS - how to work within HL7
 
* Next steps for integrating the Data Elements into CIMI models
 
* Next steps for integrating the Data Elements into CIMI models
 
* How to support DE->FHIR project
 
* How to support DE->FHIR project
 
* How CIC DAMs relate to CIMI
 
* How CIC DAMs relate to CIMI
 +
* CIC/CIMI Cardiology Model Collaboration
 
</td>
 
</td>
 
   <td>CIC</td>
 
   <td>CIC</td>
Line 237: Line 252:
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM </td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM </td>
 
   <td >[[#Wednesday_Q3 | Q3]]</td>
 
   <td >[[#Wednesday_Q3 | Q3]]</td>
   <td>Almagro</td>
+
   <td>Room 306</td>
   <td>Semantics for Assertion & Evaluation. Review of Vital Signs Profile(s)</td>
+
   <td>
 +
* Review SNOMED Presentation (Jay)
 +
* Conversation about the CIMI Product Family</td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
Line 247: Line 264:
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
   <td>Burdeos</td>
+
   <td>Vicino Ballroom</td>
   <td> @ CDS
+
   <td> @ CDS, CQI
* alignment with the Topic/Context pattern, how they'll be used in knowledge artifacts, generation of FHIR Profiles for DCMs and how they'd be used in CDS services
+
* alignment with the Topic/Context pattern, how they'll be used in knowledge artifacts, generation of FHIR Profiles for DCMs and how they'd be used in CDS services (in other words, how do we use CIMI in CDS and CQI)
 
</td>
 
</td>
 
   <td>CDS</td>
 
   <td>CDS</td>
Line 256: Line 273:
 
   <td>n/a</td>
 
   <td>n/a</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 +
 +
<!---------------  THURSDAY  --------------->
  
 
  <tr bgcolor=#f0f0f0>
 
  <tr bgcolor=#f0f0f0>
Line 270: Line 289:
 
   
 
   
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td rowspan=4>Thursday<br/>May 11</td>
+
   <td rowspan=4>Thursday<br/>September 14</td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
   <td>Q1</td>
+
   <td>[[#Thursday_Q1 | Q1]]</td>
   <td>Almagro</td>
+
   <td>Room 306</td>
   <td>Ballot Reconcilliation</td>
+
   <td>
 +
* Datatype harmonization
 +
* Ballot Review </td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
Line 282: Line 303:
  
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td>Q2</td>
+
   <td>[[#Thursday_Q2 | Q2]]</td>
   <td>Almagro</td>
+
   <td>Room 306</td>
   <td>
+
   <td>January Ballot Plannning</td>
*Ballot Reconcilliation
 
*Discusss relationship between "Models of Meaning" vs "Models of Use" - "Topic" - and Ontology/Description Logic
 
*How does LEGO question/answer relate to CIMI?</td>
 
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 +
  <td>Stan</td>
 
   <td>Richard</td>
 
   <td>Richard</td>
  <td>Galen</td>
 
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
  
Line 297: Line 315:
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM</td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
   <td>Alcudia</td>
+
   <td>San Remo</td>
 
   <td> @ Vocabulary
 
   <td> @ Vocabulary
 +
* Report on SNOMED Presentation
 +
* Value Set Expansion and Binding to Terminologies
 
* Discuss CIMI SNOMED CT namespace
 
* Discuss CIMI SNOMED CT namespace
 
* what edition should people start from?
 
* what edition should people start from?
* binding policies, procedures, semantics
 
 
</td>
 
</td>
 
   <td>Vocabulary</td>
 
   <td>Vocabulary</td>
Line 310: Line 329:
  
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td>Q4</td>
+
   <td>[[#Thursday_Q4 | Q4]]</td>
   <td>Almagro</td>
+
   <td>Room 306</td>
 
   <td>
 
   <td>
*September Ballot Planning
+
* Join OO to discuss models of joint concern: Lab; Vital Signs etc
*How do we prioritize outside requests for CIMI models / outreach</td>
+
</td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
Line 320: Line 339:
 
   <td>Steve H</td>
 
   <td>Steve H</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 +
 +
<!---------------  FRIDAY  --------------->
  
 
  <tr bgcolor=#f0f0f0>
 
  <tr bgcolor=#f0f0f0>
Line 334: Line 355:
  
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td rowspan=4>Friday<br/>May 12</td>
+
   <td rowspan=4>Friday<br/>September 15</td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM</td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM</td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
Line 377: Line 398:
  
 
</table>
 
</table>
 +
 +
=Meeting Notes=
 +
 +
===Sunday Q1===
 +
Attendees:
 +
*
 +
Meeting Notes:
 +
*
 +
 +
===Sunday Q2===
 +
Attendees:
 +
*
 +
Meeting Notes:
 +
*
 +
 +
===Sunday Q3===
 +
Attendees:
 +
* Steve Hufnagel
 +
* Stan Huff
 +
* Claude Nanjo
 +
* Bruce Bray
 +
* Joey Coyle
 +
* Susan Matney
 +
* Mark Kramer
 +
* Galen Mulrooney
 +
* Doug Marten
 +
* Kurt Allen
 +
* Craig Parker
 +
* Richard Esmond
 +
 +
Meeting Notes:
 +
*
 +
 +
===Monday Q4===
 +
Attendees:
 +
*
 +
Meeting Notes:
 +
*
 +
 +
===Tuesday Q2===
 +
Attendees:
 +
 +
Carr, Chris
 +
Coyle, Joey
 +
Esmond, Richard
 +
Huff, Stan
 +
Kramer, Mark
 +
Langford, Patrick
 +
Lario, Robert
 +
Lord, Ken
 +
Matney, Susan
 +
Mulrooney, Galen
 +
Nanjo, Claude
 +
Parker, Craig
 +
Shabo, Ammon
 +
, Steve
 +
, Mohammed
 +
 +
Meeting Notes:
 +
*
 +
 +
===Tuesday Lunch===
 +
Attendees:
 +
*
 +
Meeting Notes:
 +
*
 +
 +
===Tuesday Q3===
 +
Attendees:
 +
*
 +
Meeting Notes:
 +
*
  
 
===Wednesday Q3===
 
===Wednesday Q3===
Attendees
+
Attendees:
 +
*
 +
Meeting Notes:
 +
*
 +
 
 +
===Thursday Q1===
 +
Attendees:
 +
*
 +
Meeting Notes:
 +
*
 +
 
 +
===Thursday Q2===
 +
Attendees:
 +
*
 +
Meeting Notes:
 +
*
 +
 
 +
===Thursday Q4===
 +
Attendees:
 +
*
 +
Meeting Notes:
 
*
 
*
Review of Vitals effort
 
* Susan collecting requirements
 
* A vitals archetype is just another observation that happens to be in one (or more) panels called 'Vitals'
 
* Fractal edges: SpO2 can be done with "room air" or "on O2" but not with all the devices, rate, %, ventilator settings, etc. If we do this one, it will probably be a lite version.
 
Jay began presenting proposal for semantic alignment of assertion & evaluation patterns
 
* Vehement discussion of whether we should support isosemanticity ensued; topic not broached
 

Latest revision as of 19:09, 12 September 2017

Return to Clinical_Information_Modeling_Initiative_Work_Group main page

Agenda

Day Time   Room Event Host Joining Chair/Lead Scribe
Sunday
September 10
AM Q1 Palatine B Week Planning / Cram Session Stan Richard
Q2 Palatine B Week Planning / Cram Session
  • Note that we'll try to meet with O&O sometime this week
Stan Richard
PM Q3 Palatine B Week Planning Richard Claude
Q4 Not Meeting
Day Time   Room Event Host Joining Chair/Lead Scribe
Monday
September 11
AM Q1 NOT MEETING - Plenary
Q2 NOT MEETING - Plenary
PM Q3 Vicino Ballroom Joint with EHR, PC, EC, etc. (Mega-Report-out) EHR (EHR) n/a
Q4 Room 306 Welcome and Agenda Review, CIMI Overview Stan Galen
Day Time   Room Event Host Joining Chair/Lead Scribe
Tuesday
September 12
AM Q1 Barcino @ Patient Care, EC
  • (skin breakdown (Jay), allergies/adverse reactions (Claude))
Patient Care (Pt Care) n/a
Q2 Room 306
  • DSL discussion, Tooling Review
  • How to improve CIMI quality
  • Plan to review ballot comments
  • Ballot Review
Galen Richard
PM lunch Aventine D Lunch with FHIR:
  • HL7 Product Governance: CIMI and FHIR working with HL7 Work Groups (Richard)
  • CIMI FHIR profile governance and coordination across groups (Claude, Joey)
  • Relationship between Logical Models and FHIR Profiles
  • Generation of FHIR Profiles from CIMI / FHIR use of CIMI content
FHIR-I Stan Galen
Q3 Room 306 Tooling Discussion
  • Report out from tooling connect-a-thon
  • Discuss tools and tooling, including what Claude is doing, VA tools, Intermountain tools, MDHT, CAMEO (Mark Kramer), etc.
Richard Galen
Q4 Aventine F @ Patient Care, FHIR-I, Vocab
  • (negation, and other topics of joint interest)
Patient Care (Pt Care) n/a
Day Time   Room Event Host Joining Chair/Lead Scribe
Wednesday
September 13
AM Q1 Vicino Ballroom @ CQI, CDS
  • status updates, alignment with QDM and CIMI coverage of VMR content
  • results of the KNART project
CQI (CQI) n/a
Q2 Athenia A @ CIC
  • Next steps for Cancer Interoperability PSS - how to work within HL7
  • Next steps for integrating the Data Elements into CIMI models
  • How to support DE->FHIR project
  • How CIC DAMs relate to CIMI
  • CIC/CIMI Cardiology Model Collaboration
CIC (CIC) n/a
PM Q3 Room 306
  • Review SNOMED Presentation (Jay)
  • Conversation about the CIMI Product Family
Jay Richard
Q4 Vicino Ballroom @ CDS, CQI
  • alignment with the Topic/Context pattern, how they'll be used in knowledge artifacts, generation of FHIR Profiles for DCMs and how they'd be used in CDS services (in other words, how do we use CIMI in CDS and CQI)
CDS (CDS) n/a
Day Time   Room Event Host Joining Chair/Lead Scribe
Thursday
September 14
AM Q1 Room 306
  • Datatype harmonization
  • Ballot Review
Richard Galen
Q2 Room 306 January Ballot Plannning Stan Richard
PM Q3 San Remo @ Vocabulary
  • Report on SNOMED Presentation
  • Value Set Expansion and Binding to Terminologies
  • Discuss CIMI SNOMED CT namespace
  • what edition should people start from?
Vocabulary (Vocabulary) n/a
Q4 Room 306
  • Join OO to discuss models of joint concern: Lab; Vital Signs etc
Stan Steve H
Day Time   Room Event Host Joining Chair/Lead Scribe
Friday
September 15
AM Q1 NOT MEETING
Q2 NOT MEETING
PM Q3 NOT MEETING
Q4 NOT MEETING

Meeting Notes

Sunday Q1

Attendees:

Meeting Notes:

Sunday Q2

Attendees:

Meeting Notes:

Sunday Q3

Attendees:

  • Steve Hufnagel
  • Stan Huff
  • Claude Nanjo
  • Bruce Bray
  • Joey Coyle
  • Susan Matney
  • Mark Kramer
  • Galen Mulrooney
  • Doug Marten
  • Kurt Allen
  • Craig Parker
  • Richard Esmond

Meeting Notes:

Monday Q4

Attendees:

Meeting Notes:

Tuesday Q2

Attendees:

Carr, Chris Coyle, Joey Esmond, Richard Huff, Stan Kramer, Mark Langford, Patrick Lario, Robert Lord, Ken Matney, Susan Mulrooney, Galen Nanjo, Claude Parker, Craig Shabo, Ammon , Steve , Mohammed

Meeting Notes:

Tuesday Lunch

Attendees:

Meeting Notes:

Tuesday Q3

Attendees:

Meeting Notes:

Wednesday Q3

Attendees:

Meeting Notes:

Thursday Q1

Attendees:

Meeting Notes:

Thursday Q2

Attendees:

Meeting Notes:

Thursday Q4

Attendees:

Meeting Notes: