Category:201809 FHIR Connectathon Track Proposals
The FHIR standards development process uses a philosophy of constant implementation to make sure that the standard is implementable in the real world. A key element of realizing this mindset is a FHIR Connectathon at each HL7 Working Group Meeting. The event is typically held on the Saturday and Sunday prior to the meeting and allows participants to test or develop software in an informal way. Test FHIR servers are available and some participants bring other servers along depending on the actors they are fulfilling.
The principles associated with connectathons can be found here.
Pages in category "201809 FHIR Connectathon Track Proposals"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- 201809 Catalog Track
- 201809 CIMI Logical Model To FHIR Resource Profile Translation Track
- 201809 Terminology Services Track
- 201809 Public Health
- 201901 vhdir
- 201809 Argonaut Questionnaire
- 201809 FHIR Subscriptions
- 201809 FHIRcast
- 201809 Open mHealth to FHIR
- 201809 Patient Track
- 201809 International Patient Summary
- 201809 Care Plan
- 201809 CDS Hooks
- 201809 Clinical Genomics
- 201809 Clinical Notes Track
- 201809 Clinical Reasoning
- 201809 Clinical Research
- 201809 Direct/Certificates Track
- 201809 EBMonFHIR
- 201809 Financial Track
- 201809 LIVD
- 201809 Structured Data Capture
- 201809 VA Closed-Loop Referrals
- 201809 Coverage Requirements Discovery