Care Provision D-MIM
This is the Care Provision project 2011.
Return to: Patient Care
Plan of work to move Care Provision D-MIM to normative ballot.
To do includes the following:
In the Oct. 2010 meeting PC decided to move the Care Provision D-MIM and Care Statement R-MIM to normative, based on the existing materials (e.g. R1 datatypes). So it will be updating in the existing specifications. In the May 2011 meeting PC decided to: 1 change the care statement to the clinical statement CMET 2 move to the full new RIM and R2 datatypes and other fundamental changes.
Detailed work to be carried out for the move to normative include:
- Identify the constraints needed to have the clinical statement in the D-MIM (see current documentation where the differences in 2007 where explained, are these still applicable?)
- Concern class update (as this has been a 2 year discussion where it was and has been included end 2009, and now all our models, documentation and XML needs to be updated with that).
- Identify which CMETs are used and required from other domains.
- Identify and explain how to work with Coded Ordinal (CO) numeric value and code in R1. < Obsolete>
- Identify which CMETs are internal to Care Provision and need to go into the CMET library
- Identify issues from publishing and how to handle these in the new version.
- Add the reason for Care Provision and consent to CP Act class with 0..* cardinality (as in Prica GGZ model the Netherlands), decided somewhere in 2007 / 2008, if questioned we might need to revote on that.
- Work on the identified (additional to 1-5 above) and approved change requests that are in the evaluation report by Nictiz Oct. 2010. (Voted in Oct 2010, see PC minutes of that WGM).
- Discuss additional use cases from Nictiz (sent March 15 by Gerda Meyboom from Nictiz), and decide what to do with this.
- Discuss and vote on additional suggestions brought to the table during the course of action in next WGMs.
Workplan for D-MIM and R-MIM changes next 2 years:
- a. Prepare D-MIM model (June 2011)
- b. Re arrange walkthrough D-MIM, move descriptions for use cases in Care Statement to Rik Smithies for inclusion in Clinical Statement walkthrough (June 2011) (satisfies ballot reconciliation of clinical statement as well)
- c. Harmonize PC definitions with Contsys draft materials (July 2011)
- d. Consequences of D-MIM for RM Request Referral, RM Accept R, RM Queries, and RM Care Record (June / July 2011).
- e. Consequences of D-MIM for statement collector and concern tracker, assessment scales, allergies (June 2011-January 2012)
- f. Walkthroughs for RM Request, RM Accept, RM Queries, RM Care Record (July / August 2011)
- g. Harmonize RM Request, RM Accept, RM Queries, RM Care Record with Contsys (ISO CD 13940 Continuity of Care)(August 2011)
- h. Prepare D-MIM in publication format (August / Sept 2011)
- i. Prepare R-MIM series of 4 in publication format (Sept/Okt 2011)
- j. Obtain PC WG permission via motions during Sept 2011 WGM
- k. Prepare ballot of D-MIM and four R-MIMs for January 2012 normative ballot (Sept / Okt / Nov. 2011)
- l. Ballot Reconciliation of D-MIM and four R-MIMs in January 2012.
- m. Clinical Statement Change Request for use cases Care Provision cannot meet due to CMET use. (June 2011-Jan 2012)
- n. Follow up on reconciliation activities D-MIM and R-MIM (Feb – April 2012).
- o. Submit for reballot April 2012.
- p. Ballot Reconciliation of D-MIM and four R-MIMs in May 2012
- q. Follow up on reconciliation activities D-MIM and R-MIM (June – August 2012).
- r. Approve final submission to Normative Edition 2013 (Sept 2012 WGM)
- s. Publication of NE 2013 (End 2012 / Early 2013?)